Thread: Jordan Hill Knicks Mix -- made by me

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Jordan Hill Knicks Mix -- made by me

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job.

Alot of my friends don't like Hill but I dunno he's grown on me. He's 6-10, athletic, hustle has a frame to get bigger. Must hit the weight room.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    The video is real cool. Although I wished you would've used NAS "NY state of Mind" part 1 or 2 as the song.

I will reserve my judgment on this guy until I see him play on a regular basis, but from the look that D'Antoni's face in the picture it may be yet another long ass yr in the garden. Frye II?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rlucas4137 View Post
    The video is real cool. Although I wished you would've used NAS "NY state of Mind" part 1 or 2 as the song.

I will reserve my judgment on this guy until I see him play on a regular basis, but from the look that D'Antoni's face in the picture it may be yet another long ass yr in the garden. Frye II?
    I've only seen highlights of Hill, but I don't see Fry II from the highlights. Hill has some Oakley like qualities i.e. physical, some meanness and attitude. Fry never displayed those.

Oakley was an excellent passer, don't know how Hill is there, but Hill looks like he can block more shots than Oakley. It looks like Hill can hit the 15 footer like Oak. Hopefully Hill can develop a low post game, something Oak never developed.

The only comparisons I've seen between Fry and Hill are they both went to Univ of AZ and both were drafted #8.