Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: All-Star starting lineups announced (TEX WINS!!)

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    But not the best SS in the American League is he?
    That's not the question you asked

  2. #22
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    I wrote in Julio Lugo 25x on each of my 6 emails. Wish me luck.

  3. #23
    Teixiera is a huge brown noser/phony. Don't really want to vote for Youk either...

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    Teixiera is a huge brown noser/phony. Don't really want to vote for Youk either...


    Jealousy makes us say stupid things sometimes, I understand...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post


    Jealousy makes us say stupid things sometimes, I understand...
    There's something I flat out don't like about him, he comes off as a phony. I'm entitled to my opinion. I admire Jeter and Rivera lifelong Yankees and genuine guys. I even think A-Rod comes off more genuine as this guy. "I was a Yankee fan my whole life".. guy just bugs the hell out of me.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    There's something I flat out don't like about him, he comes off as a phony. I'm entitled to my opinion. I admire Jeter and Rivera lifelong Yankees and genuine guys. I even think A-Rod comes off more genuine as this guy. "I was a Yankee fan my whole life".. guy just bugs the hell out of me.
    You are entitled to your opinion, so yes... My fault...

    I'm not going to defend him to a Met fan, I've done that enough this past week...

    He's a hell of a ball player, that speaks for itself...

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion, so yes... My fault...

    I'm not going to defend him to a Met fan, I've done that enough this past week...

    He's a hell of a ball player, that speaks for itself...
    The guy obviously is a great ballplayer and even might be a decent person. Just not in love with how he carries himself.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by NYjets105 View Post
    The guy obviously is a great ballplayer and even might be a decent person. Just not in love with how he carries himself.
    It doesn't matter. As long as he plays good, he'll get my vote. I'm a Yankees fan, but I'm not biased. If he wasn't playing the best, I wouldn't vote for him...

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    2,137
    Tex got it!

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    STARTING LINEUPS

    AL


    C Joe Mauer, MIN
    1B Mark Teixeira,
    2B Dustin Pedroia, BOS
    SS , NYY
    3B Evan Longoria, TB
    OF Bay, BOS
    OF Ichiro Suzuki, SEA
    OF Josh , TEX

    NOTE: Mo Rivera was also named to his 10th All-Star

    NL

    C Yadier Molina, STL
    1B Albert Pujols, STL
    2B Chase Utley, PHI
    SS Hanley Ramirez, FLA
    3B Wright, NYM
    OF Carlos Beltran, NYM
    OF Ryan Braun, MIL
    OF Raul Ibanez, PHI
    Hamilton, Beltran, Ibanez all probably need to be replaced.

  11. #31
    tex is a great on and off the field. watch him cheer his teammates on from the dug out and play his heart out for the team. example, texas series

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us