Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Yankees vs. Blue Jays @ Yankee Stadium

That HR definitely was a product of Yankees stadium. Damon seems to be the hitter most impacted by this stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Revis View Post
    After today can we just put Hughes back in the rotation already? Also Bruney looked brutal in the 7th. Outside of the Rolen pop up which he missed on location, everything was a hard liner. Case in point why bunting in most cases is a terrible call. They gave away an out.
    If we put Hughes in the rotation and Bruney looks off, who do you give the 8th to?

everyone here is in love with cano always talking about how if he develops patience he will get a batting title, and i really disagree with all of you he is an average hitter at best and very dissapointing in my eyes. and he CANNOT provide protection for a-rod

Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    everyone here is in love with cano always talking about how if he develops patience he will get a batting title, and i really disagree with all of you he is an average hitter at best and very dissapointing in my eyes. and he CANNOT provide protection for a-rod
    If he developed patience he would, but the problem is he will never have patience which is holding him back. He is not average hitting wise, his bat is extremely talented. He has little patience and plate discipline yet still is a .300+ hitter. If he had better discipline and patience he'd be amazing, but he doesn't so he isn't.

All League
    Sox lose

well here he comes up again as a-rods protection.. lets hope he could do something instead of going 0-19 with runners in scoring position

again cano ****s the bed

Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    again cano ****s the bed
    We get it, your not a fan of Cano.

no i like him as a 6,7, or 8 hitter

every time i see tomko im extremely nervous... but i guess girardi has no choice... lets hope he can hold them

Nice Tomko!!! now lets hope Tex arod cano can win this thing game.... 1 back of boston i can smell it

All League
    Can Cano bunt?

cano with another chance to redeem himself

i cant even imagine this team without TEX he was my first choice to be signed in off season and was actually shocked when it happened... this guy is my favorite yankee right now..

wow cano.. seriously 3-0 you bunt... and awful bunt.. .wow

Bunting on 3-0? ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS?

what a joke... u have to be kidding me... was that a mgr call?

i don't think so, girardi looked pissed. this is a joke if we lose this game. please posada do it for cano

Yeah posada walk off hit!!1 the yankeeees win!!! 1 game back baby! Sorry tucker you lose again!

1 back!!! GO YANKEES