Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Albert Friggin Pujols

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Post Thanks / Like

    Albert Friggin Pujols

    He hit another salami tonight. The man is from another planet.

    I have 2 questions:

    Why does anybody pitch to this guy?

    Is he the best RH hitter ever?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    He hit another salami tonight. The man is from another planet.

    I have 2 questions:

    Why does anybody pitch to this guy?

    Is he the best RH hitter ever?
    Hard to say, he's on the list.

    Rogers Hornsby
    Jimmie Foxx
    Honus Wagner
    Hank Aaron
    Willie Mays
    Joe Dimaggio
    Alex Rodriguez
    Manny Ramirez
    Mike Schmidt
    Frank Robinson
    Nap Lajoie
    Ernie Banks
    Josh Gibson
    Hank Greenberg
    Mike Piazza
    Frank Thomas
    Jesus Montero
    Ralph Kiner
    Harmon Killebrew
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 07-03-2009 at 10:12 PM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maaaaaan....F*ck Albert Pujols.

    4 srs...awesome hitter...Frank Thomas in his prime good but with actual defensive value.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Maaaaaan....F*ck Albert Pujols.

    4 srs...awesome hitter...Frank Thomas in his prime good but with actual defensive value.
    Think Pujols has been clean his whole career?

    I'd love to think so.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Land of Superior Men
    Posts
    1,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    He hit another salami tonight. The man is from another planet.

    I have 2 questions:

    Why does anybody pitch to this guy?

    Is he the best RH hitter ever?
    1- he leads the league already in intentional walks, and is like second in total walks. But still, bases loaded and you are up by more than one late in the game, I'd give you the one and walk him. Dusty Baker disagreed.

    2- If he finishes his career the way he started it, then absolutely.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Hard to say, he's on the list.

    Rogers Hornsby
    Jimmie Foxx
    Honus Wagner
    Hank Aaron
    Willie Mays
    Joe Dimaggio
    Alex Rodriguez
    Manny Ramirez
    Mike Schmidt
    Frank Robinson
    Nap Lajoie
    Ernie Banks
    Josh Gibson
    Hank Greenberg
    Mike Piazza
    Frank Thomas
    Jesus Montero
    Ralph Kiner
    Harmon Killebrew
    Edgar Martinez
    Paul Molitor
    Al Simmons
    Ricky Henderson

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    709
    Post Thanks / Like
    That list seems pretty long when comparing to the mighty PUJOLS. I would remove Piazza and Ricky and Molitor and marinez and a few others. They are HOF'ers but I am not sure anyone can swing a stick like this guy. Maybe the best llving ball player

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    He amazing. Its that simple. Best player in the NL maybe baseball

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguin View Post
    He amazing. Its that simple. Best player in the NL maybe baseball
    Best player in all of baseball, easily.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Best player in all of baseball, easily.


    Nah...but it's close.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post


    Nah...but it's close.
    Idn man prob to close to call. But right now i would much rather pitch to Albert then Arod

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post


    Nah...but it's close.
    I'm a huge Yankees fan, but Albert Pujols is the best hitter in the game. Like I posted earlier, I really hope he's been a clean player.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguin View Post
    Idn man prob to close to call. But right now i would much rather pitch to Albert then Arod
    That's a typo, right?

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    That's a typo, right?
    No why would it be. Just look at the stats. Arod is clearly struggling right now with a .235 BA while Albert is hitting everything.

    Why would that be so hard to believe.....

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,006
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePenguin View Post
    No why would it be. Just look at the stats. Arod is clearly struggling right now with a .235 BA while Albert is hitting everything.

    Why would that be so hard to believe.....
    Well, you did say you would much rather pitch to Albert than A-Rod...

  16. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    Well, you did say you would much rather pitch to Albert than A-Rod...
    lol my mistake haha. dont drink and type then re read and type again haha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us