Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 78

Thread: Ufc 100.

  1. #21
    Mir over Lesnar 2nd round sub 2:30 Arm bar
    Alves over GSP 3rd round sub RNC
    Fitch over Tiago- Unam Decision
    Hendo over Bisping 3rd round TKO(want Hendo to shut his mouth good after all the trash talking he did on TUF this season)
    Yoshi over Belcher

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by HofstraJetMetIsle View Post
    Mir over Lesnar 2nd round sub 2:30 Arm bar
    Alves over GSP 3rd round sub RNC
    Fitch over Tiago- Unam Decision
    Hendo over Bisping 3rd round TKO(want Hendo to shut his mouth good after all the trash talking he did on TUF this season)
    Yoshi over Belcher
    That would be amazing if Alves subs GSP! Remember GSP is also very good on the ground and is very hard to hold down. If GSP is on top he will dominate ANYONE in that division. He can pass anyone's guard as he showed it against BJ. Nobody has ever passed BJ's guard in the Octagon and he did it quite easily.

  3. #23
    No way Alves subs GSP, he won't try to take him down.


    I am watching the Countdown right now on Mtv2, Lesnar is hysterical. He says he wants to punch Steve Mazzagatti's moustache off his face, lmao.

  4. #24
    Mir is in amazing shape for this one...what a difference from the guy who came back after the surgery...Mir all the way.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,313
    Mir
    GSP
    Hendo
    Akiyama

  6. #26
    I think Mir is going to make Brock tap again, just like last time. If he can survive Brock's initial beating, it will be an easy win. I'm taking Mir by submission in round 2.

    GSP has been on a tear since beating Serra, and even though Alves will put up a good fight, Pierre will retain the belt by KO in round 4.

  7. #27
    Sexyama is going to surprise a lot of people. He's going to the top of that division VERY fast and is going to challenge Anderson Silva.

  8. #28
    Let's go!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lindenhurst NY
    Posts
    1,917
    post updates for those not watching Mike

  10. #30
    Dan Henderson amazing KO RD 2 of Bisping.

    Wow.

    GSP fight is starting now.

  11. #31
    GSP winner by decision.

  12. #32
    Lesnar is too big and too strong, he should be banned from MMA it's just not fair. What a douche bag also. No class whatsoever.

  13. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Massapequa, NY
    Posts
    1,142
    I always liked Lesnar, but after tonight I kind of lost some respect. The way he spoke and presented himself afterwards was kinda douchebaggy to say the least.
    I hope he gets KO'd pretty soon to put himself back in his place.
    But as of now........he's the champ!

    and Kudos to Mir, after the fight, for basically saying he got beat fair and square and he has some work to do. Pretty classy after getting your face pounded.

  14. #34
    How anyone thought Mir was going to beat that gorilla is beyond me.

    The knee bar in the first fight was given to Frank on a silver platter, he should of lost that fight.

    Velasquez has to be the next opponent for Lesnar. Unless somehow Fedor comes to UFC.

  15. #35
    Was an ok card, not the best in IMO.

    I loved when Henderson knocked Bisping TFO.

    Alves/GSP was pretty straight forward. GSP is a beast and will remain champ for a loooong time. He basically cleaned out the division.

    Yoshi/Belcherr was a back and forth match with a lot of big shots

    Fitch/Thiago was a snoozer.

    Again, I hate Lesnar, we need The Undertaker to come to MMA to kick his ass otherwise it won't be fair.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    How anyone thought Mir was going to beat that gorilla is beyond me.

    The knee bar in the first fight was given to Frank on a silver platter, he should of lost that fight.

    Velasquez has to be the next opponent for Lesnar. Unless somehow Fedor comes to UFC.
    Fedor will never come to the UFC, that's exactly what Lesnar is, a gorilla. Would have been great if he actually caught him in that same knee bar again. BOOOOOOOO LESNAR!

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Fedor will never come to the UFC, that's exactly what Lesnar is, a gorilla. Would have been great if he actually caught him in that same knee bar again. BOOOOOOOO LESNAR!
    After watching that fight tonight and watching Lesnar talk **** at the end + a ton of money I would bet Fedor wants nothing more than to fight him and shut him up. If Dana sets up a Brock/Fedor card for December it will be the biggest MMA buy to date.

    If it doesn't happen this year, he throws Velasquez at him, and he destroys him too. Who else can he fight?

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    After watching that fight tonight and watching Lesnar talk **** at the end + a ton of money I would bet Fedor wants nothing more than to fight him and shut him up. If Dana sets up a Brock/Fedor card for December it will be the biggest MMA buy to date.

    If it doesn't happen this year, he throws Velasquez at him, and he destroys him too. Who else can he fight?
    There's nobody that has his size, athleticism and speed. Like Joe Rogan said he has lunchboxes as hands. He is just a freak of nature. I would hope Fedor would come, but Fedor wants to do a 1 fight deal which Dana does not like. So even if he does do the 1 fight deal and beats Brock, then what? I hope somebody KTFO Brock.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    There's nobody that has his size, athleticism and speed. Like Joe Rogan said he has lunchboxes as hands. He is just a freak of nature. I would hope Fedor would come, but Fedor wants to do a 1 fight deal which Dana does not like. So even if he does do the 1 fight deal and beats Brock, then what? I hope somebody KTFO Brock.
    $$$$ Talks, so we'll see.

    Velasquez, Barnett, Rogers, Carwin, who could he fight next?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    $$$$ Talks, so we'll see.

    Velasquez, Barnett, Rogers, Carwin, who could he fight next?
    Beats me??

    Unless someone KO's him on his feet, he's not losing anything soon.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us