Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: fantasy football

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

fantasy football

this year my league changed to a PPR league does anyone know where you can find ranking for ppr leagues i know its very different...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can customize the scoring at fftoday.com

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan66 View Post
    this year my league changed to a PPR league does anyone know where you can find ranking for ppr leagues i know its very different...
    Just rank QB's like Brees, Manning and Brady in round 1 and WR's who get a lot of receptions like Wes Welker high too. I am not a big fan of PPR. Reggie Bush ends up being more valuable than Adrian Peterson in that system.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoTestaverde View Post
    Just rank QB's like Brees, Manning and Brady in round 1 and WR's who get a lot of receptions like Wes Welker high too. I am not a big fan of PPR. Reggie Bush ends up being more valuable than Adrian Peterson in that system.
    well im pretty sure everyone in my league is gunna draft as if it was a normal league so if i find some good ppr ranking i really think i can have a solid draft most people were just like yea ok cool when we decided 2 switch 2 a ppr and last year i was in a league i dont care about that was ppr and we decided at the draft so the one guy who knew how to draft good for ppr won

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's PPR? I have only played one type of FF for years, pretty successfull in it. I don't however, ever set up or take part in setting up the league so I don't know the difference...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    What's PPR? I have only played one type of FF for years, pretty successfull in it. I don't however, ever set up or take part in setting up the league so I don't know the difference...
    point per reception

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan66 View Post
    well im pretty sure everyone in my league is gunna draft as if it was a normal league so if i find some good ppr ranking i really think i can have a solid draft most people were just like yea ok cool when we decided 2 switch 2 a ppr and last year i was in a league i dont care about that was ppr and we decided at the draft so the one guy who knew how to draft good for ppr won
    Your gonna have a big advantage b/c guys like Adrian Peterson and Michael Turner might be huge in normal fantasy football leagues they're going to kill whoever drafts them round 1 of a PPR league b/c they don't get receptions.