Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I challenge you Raider9175

Veteran
    lol thats it, ima start making sigs on a consistent basis here jus to spite dirts sorry ass.

and the reason i ask for credit is because its very easy and common for people to steal work and cite it as their own on the internet. happened to me 4 times.

so blow me dirt... ur a ****in prick.

[QUOTE=ListerFiend;3186093]lol thats it, ima start making sigs on a consistent basis here jus to spite dirts sorry ass.

and the reason i ask for credit is because its very easy and common for people to steal work and cite it as their own on the internet. happened to me 4 times.

so blow me dirt... ur a ****in prick.[/QUOTE]

:eek: :eek:

Banned
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;3185952]Be an interesting card...

Dirt vs. Politics

CBTNY vs. Bitoni

Ragu vs. SBIII vs. JR128 (cage match)

[B]I28 vs. Dr. Zaius[/B]

Dimitri vs. Raider90210

AGAW vs. jetsnow!

Mike D vs. Vaynerchuk (because we all know he's not getting his ball)

Main event...

The Hamper vs. DWC (just a good ole fashion beat down)[/QUOTE]

Technically, this matchup is the closest thing to Ed Norton's character "the Narrator" vs. Tyler Durden...

[QUOTE=ListerFiend;3186093]so blow me dirt... [/QUOTE]

LOL...DootStar...making new friends every day....:D

Nerd vs. Nerd

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;3185952]Be an interesting card...

CBTNY vs. Bitoni[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Matchup of the century:

Mark Sanchez vs. My Ding-a-ling

Hopefully, he'd beat me silly. No homo. Maybe a little though cause of teh awesome.

[QUOTE=FF2;3186099]LOL...DootStar...making new friends every day....:D[/QUOTE]

I see you went back to your original ways. Does this mean TX is coming back?

I will gladly, fairly, without bias, and without admitting that I hate anything to do with Raiders9175, referee this match.

I will only have with me, my referee shirt, my world famous sense of unbiasness and fairness, and my Benelli Super 90 semi-automatic shotgun.

Oh, and maybe a set of brass knuckles.

[QUOTE=Mike D;3185975]I'll forever have a story to tell about that football (if I ever get it), although it doesn't top my Daryl Strawberry baseball I have autographed.[/QUOTE]

I missed this story. PM it to me if you dont want to repost

[QUOTE=ListerFiend;3186093]lol thats it, ima start making sigs on a consistent basis here jus to spite dirts sorry ass.

[B]and the reason i ask for credit is because its very easy and common for people to steal work and cite it as their own on the internet. happened to me 4 times.
    [/B]

so blow me dirt... ur a ****in prick.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://yeabitz.com/hosting/o_rry.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3186111]I see you went back to your original ways. Does this mean TX is coming back?[/QUOTE]

Doubtful. I heard he was dead.

[quote=ff2;3186739]doubtful. I heard he was dead.[/quote]

tx never dies!

I'm still waiting for this douche bag to accept my challenge

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3185927]To a boxing match. Everything sanctioned, refereed boxing match because I have never wanted to fight someone some badly before, i get so mad...

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDnRbGQJfR0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDnRbGQJfR0&feature=related[/URL][/QUOTE]

Sorry, but this will have to be the undercard to the "Fuss on the Short Bus" main event coming up.

I vote for CBTNY vs. CBTNY, he is the only one good enough to fight him. :)

I need a new opponent, I received the football.

[QUOTE=Mike D;3199636]I need a new opponent, I received the football.[/QUOTE]

:clapper:

I'm shocked lol

Haha right. And I am still waiting for the pictures of the ink.

I went two days ago for a touch up before I leave FL, I wanted to get something while I was there but fought the urge.

[QUOTE=Mike D;3200306]Haha right. And I am still waiting for the pictures of the ink.

I went two days ago for a touch up before I leave FL, I wanted to get something while I was there but fought the urge.[/QUOTE]

miked713?

If only I could twitter pictures :cool:

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;3200370]miked713?

If only I could twitter pictures :cool:[/QUOTE]

Douche, e-mail them to [email]miked71381@gmail.com[/email]