Thread: Sanchez was on with Kay

Sanchez was on with Kay

And I know he was going to have Rex on right after, but I didn't stick around. I only caught the tail end on the ride home from work.

Sanchez sounds like a legitimately awesome dude. He's been very well coached in handling the media of course, but I love the respect he shows for the team and the sport. He reeeeeeeeally waxed poetic on Faneca for a little while there.

Kay made a joke about Cortland having the best Mexican food and you can hear a little "wtf?" in Sanchez's "yea, thats funny." It'd be funnier if Kay got punched in the face.

[QUOTE=Chica me Tipo;3197003]And I know he was going to have Rex on right after, but I didn't stick around. I only caught the tail end on the ride home from work.

Sanchez sounds like a legitimately awesome dude. He's been very well coached in handling the media of course, but I love the respect he shows for the team and the sport. He reeeeeeeeally waxed poetic on Faneca for a little while there.

Kay made a joke about Cortland having the best Mexican food and you can hear a little "wtf?" in Sanchez's "yea, thats funny." It'd be funnier if Kay got punched in the face.[/QUOTE]

Kay is such an ass.

All League
    lmao im pretty sure that sanchez wanted to but he knew that would be turned against him and he wouldnt want to give the team a negative image so early in the season.... sounds like a class act so far to me.... :cool:

Veteran
    classy man. He is deff going to be the Man in NYC once he starts winning games.

Sounds like Mark shoulda punched his lights out. But...ya don't want to mess with the KayCzar.

All League
    [QUOTE=GreenReaper;3197083]Sounds like Mark shoulda punched his lights out. But...ya don't want to mess with the KayCzar.[/QUOTE]

Why not?

[QUOTE=simijet;3197123]Why not?[/QUOTE]

To your future co-host of the Mark Sanchez Show:eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Anyone have a link for this interview, want to hear Kay make a joke.

Sanchez seems like he knows how to handle the media already which will help.

All League
    [url]http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/1050espnradio/show?showId=TMKS[/url]

It's the second link under the Sound Bytes section on the right.

Enjoy!

PS - KAy does sound like a Jack-A$$ laughing hysterically at his own poor joke. Sanchez subtly, and TACTFULLY, put Kay down with that very sarcastic "very funny" after comment. Class guy who can even handle the media tools.
    Last edited by Gas2No99; 08-04-2009 at 12:34 AM.

[quote=pauliec;3197029]kay is such an ass.[/quote]

+1 and im a yankee fan!!

Jets Insider VIP
    tried to listen to that putz but after 3 minutes of him blubbering about how much he loves to kiss the tush of his beloved pinstripers, shut the darn thing off

All Pro
    Hey, Jim Rome turned being an ass to interviewees into a national career. Maybe Kay's feeling neglected?