Thread: KELLER = Shannon Sharpe (Without the Mouth)

KELLER = Shannon Sharpe (Without the Mouth)

They are both 6'2, physical and can stretch the field deep. Keller is going to be for the jets what Sharpe was for the Broncos.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;3197059]They are both 6'2, physical and can stretch the field deep. Keller is going to be for the jets what Sharpe was for the Broncos.[/QUOTE]

True but Keller will have to go some to match Shannon who was a 7th rd pick and was a 8-time Pro Bowler & 4-time first-team All-Pro..:yes:

Thats a nice comparison...hope it turns out to be true.

Veteran
    that would be awesome is he turned out to be a HOFer

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;3197059]They are both 6'2, physical and can stretch the field deep. Keller is going to be for the jets what Sharpe was for the Broncos.[/QUOTE]

the mouth may come later.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=ListerFiend;3197109]that would be awesome is he turned out to be a HOFer[/QUOTE]

thats what i thought.....but the kid looks like he has potential.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Keller has all the potential you can ask for as far as recieveng but he really lacks the overall body, and skill not the desire to block though. We need to compliment him with a Chris Baker type (hmm had him didnt we?) of TE.

All League
    Keller is actually pretty cocky.

One big difference.
    Keller has Kellen Clemens throwing to him.
    When Sharpe starred with the Denver Brocollies, he had a REAL QB throwing to him.

That difference is not inconsequential.

OOOOOOO i have one too
    Shaun Hill = Joe Montana + 2 inches

Both cool under fire, accurate, instinctual and dont have the strongest arms! yes!

Banned
    I already have Keller as one of my biggest fantasy sleepers this season. Why spend a 4th or 5th round pick on Witten, Gates or Gonzo when you can get similar production out of Keller who will be a late-round pick?

Practice Squad
    He may develope a mouth considering he was comfortable doing his signature first down motion after every single catch.