Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now I mentioned this yesterday and I was dogpiled.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=simijet;3197134]I truly believe it's in the Jets' best interest for Kellen to win the job easily and perform well. We all know Sanchez is the future, but I really don't want to see him starting unless Clemens is stinking up the joint. For this season, a successful Clemens gives the Jets a better chance at success than a learning Sanchez.[/QUOTE]

I don't care who is our quarterback, as long as we win!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3197740]Sounds like your pus$y hurts brother.

If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it.

Other than that, :upyours: take that with you snapper.[/QUOTE]

ARod, as classy as you've always been, I'm truly shocked to see you say this :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;3197794]ARod, as classy as you've always been, I'm truly shocked to see you say this :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Do you even post here anymore? Or did you just conveniently drop in to troll a thread? :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;3197794]ARod, as classy as you've always been, I'm truly shocked to see you say this :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Arod "Dogginpiled" again..:eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like

Eye for an eye brother.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;3197485]There were other needs to address in the draft, so I hope Sanchez proves his worth right off the bat. As for him coming in later during the season, that'll only happen in the case of injury, or team failure. I wasn't impressed with Clemens, but that doesn't mean he can't improve with experience. If he becomes the choice, he probably always will be. In that case it was a bad draft. I still agree that if he's better he should play.[/QUOTE]

you can't be serious.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3197797]Do you even post here anymore? Or did you just conveniently drop in to troll a thread? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Doggin is in the same category as FatEJet - I mean JonEJet.

They spend all of their time on that other jets messageboard and occasionally drop in here to spam the place.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GreenJoe;3197604]Will it be cool if Sanchez wins the competition outright? YES.

Would it be better if Clemens started the season so Sanchez could learn? Absolutely.

Would it be better for the franchise if Clemens did really well? Of Course.

Why on earth do people use camp INT tallies from the first 5 days of camp to bash someone (Clemens) who works hard, is trying to get better, and is the ultimate team player; a guy who graciously stepped aside for Favre and who knows he's doomed when Sanchez comes in?

I have no freaking idea. Some of you go out of your way to smear Clemens stats toward saying he's a pile of dog sh!t. He's not great right now, but some of you don't even want him to succeed and its obvious. Classless, brainless, and pathetic. A Jets Fan should WANT HIM to do well and should support what he DOES WELL (throwing on the run, ability to rifle a pass on 2nd or 3rd and long, ability to scramble in a broken play). The guy has done nothing but give 120% of his heart and effort to a team that doesn't really want him to start.[/QUOTE]

Clemens is a class act no doubt about it. I want whoever is the best guy for the job to start. I hope that JI doesn't turn into the silliness of different camps of fans like the Chad vs whoever crap that drove wedge between Jets fans here-I'm a fan of the color NOT the player I don't care WHO it is.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're all crazy on this subject, many have nailed it, my two cents.

May the BEST QB win, I'm rooting for both of them, PERIOD. I liked the Clemens pick 4 years ago, I would LOVE it, if he came in, and established himself, bumped up his value, and presented the Jets with a Cassell-like situation next off-season.

- Clemens seems to have the early lead, and like many of said, only issue is INT's, which is hard to evaluate during the first week of training camp, no matter how dumb the media is for latching on to them, and the fans who buy into the crap. Clemens appears to be sharp.

- Sanchez has shown flashes, but like most rookies during the first week of camp, is probably "swimming" a little bit, what I LOVE to read about however, is that he's working hard, coming in early, staying late, and is NOW even publicly showing frustration for not getting more work with the 1's, that tells me he's a competitor and "wants it." From all indications, this guy wants to be great, if not expects it, has shown savvy for a young player, is respectful in the locker room, knows what he's doing around his new teammates, and is now showing a little fire, he seems to have all the tools, but is understandibly behind, it's a long camp and pre-season.

- I don't want Sanchez rushed, he DOES need to earn it, he IS the future, but it makes no sense to just throw him to the wolves.

- I want them both to succeed, but I'm admittedly a slightly bigger fan of Sanchez, because he's got the talent, the arm, the smarts, the leadership and savvy, the competitiveness, etc, but I can't not root for Clemens who is just a class act, and has some good qualities of his own.

Root for the team gents!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3197817]Doggin is in the same category as FatEJet - I mean JonEJet.

They spend all of their time on that other jets messageboard and occasionally drop in here to spam the place.[/QUOTE]

Figured as much.

Lame.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3197797]Do you even post here anymore? Or did you just conveniently drop in to troll a thread? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

A little of both, actually :D Most of my mafia playing compadres hang out over at the nation, so that's where I spend most of my offseason time. This board has better news coverage, so I spend more "Jets related" info here. That said, the bickering that goes on between the "camps" - whether it was DWC v. reality or Clemens v. Sanchez or whatever - gets real old, real fast.

Also, I don't have much to say at the moment. The politics forum is gone, I'm getting the same information you all are about TC, and TC is all of 5 days old, so it's not like rational people can draw very many conclusions just yet.