Thread: Playing the Madden demo pisses me off...

Playing the Madden demo pisses me off...

no not because its bad or anything...because the small things they put into this game should have been in it for YEARS.

I mean seriously, every year they throw this in or that in...but it took 10 years to add a natural looking over the shoulder catch? there are so many little things they seem to have done in this version that it makes you really wonder about the last 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    no not because its bad or anything...because the small things they put into this game should have been in it for YEARS.

I mean seriously, every year they throw this in or that in...but it took 10 years to add a natural looking over the shoulder catch? there are so many little things they seem to have done in this version that it makes you really wonder about the last 4 years.

feel you.

in one sentence: NFL 2k9. What could have been...

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post

Wow, how spoiled have we become?

Im just grateful Im not stuck playing

Atari Football

or Sega Football

or Tecmo Bowl...

or Nintendo Football

(all great games by the way, ok, except Ataris)

...I do hear what you are saying but keep in mind, if EA SPORTS releases the perfect MADDEN, next years copy wont sell as well.