Thread: Just purchased Madden 2010

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Just purchased Madden 2010

Almost a week early!! Game is nuts...a few thoughts..

You can make the gameplay normal like last years as far as speed. I was a little worried when I heard that the gameplay was slower...you can change it back in your settings.

They have now made it so you can change individual uniforms...meaning you could (if you wanted to) play with old green 80's Jets helmets and the blue throwback Titans jersey (ugggh).

Gameplay is much smoother, and I love how you have to fight for the ball in a pileup on a fumble to gain possesion.

Seems as if the defense gets a lot of turnovers, but it could be that way because I haven't played 09 since the season ended so I'm really rusty.

The Wildcat is now on the game lol.

I had to travel about 45 minutes to get it in Jersey, had to drive down to Essex County. If anyone wants to know where I got it PM me and I will let you know the details...it was $64 after tax.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lucky!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Almost a week early!! Game is nuts...a few thoughts..

You can make the gameplay normal like last years as far as speed. I was a little worried when I heard that the gameplay was slower...you can change it back in your settings.

They have now made it so you can change individual uniforms...meaning you could (if you wanted to) play with old green 80's Jets helmets and the blue throwback Titans jersey (ugggh).

Gameplay is much smoother, and I love how you have to fight for the ball in a pileup on a fumble to gain possesion.

Seems as if the defense gets a lot of turnovers, but it could be that way because I haven't played 09 since the season ended so I'm really rusty.

The Wildcat is now on the game lol.

I had to travel about 45 minutes to get it in Jersey, had to drive down to Essex County. If anyone wants to know where I got it PM me and I will let you know the details...it was $64 after tax.
    yeah got it in brooklyn today as well i like old school uniforms for jeyts awedome