Thread: Let's go Jets!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's go Jets!

Hello all. I've been a regular visitor to Jets Insider for a long time, and an avid reader of the forums - for entertainment AND valuable Jets information. I registered way back when and never really posted anything, but now that I feel like contributing to the fun, I'm here to introduce myself.

The user name says it all -- it's a dirty job being a Mets and Jets fan, and its probably knocked a few years off my life span. I was born and raised in NJ, but I'm out in California now. That doesn't stop me from following my teams...and getting frustrated on a regular basis.

That being said, I LOVE the Jets and I'm excited for this season, moreso than usual. I haven't been this high on a Jets HC since they hired Parcells, so I have high hopes for the Rex Ryan era. I'm also excited to see what Mark Sanchez can do -- I have to say I'd fall squarely into the "Start Sanchez!" pool of Jets fans, but that being said, let the best man win! Be it Clemens or Sanchez, I hope the man out there Game One has what it takes to live up to his billing and take us far.

Let's go Jets!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    JetsMets83 - Glad to see you signed up man. I'm also in California (Orange County)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... i'm pumped too JM83 ... glad sanchez stepped up! ...

l_j_r