Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009-10: All Championships Thread

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Death View Post
    How is Kewell going, Turk?
    Brilliant. I'm not sure about the statistics but it seems like he's either scoring or assisting on a goal or two every match. He also looks like he's became more of a leader in the team as well, he's always right there in the scuffles backing his teammates up etc.

He has really become a fan favorite. If he had been a little luckier with his finishing he would've scored a couple of goals against Besiktas as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Brilliant. I'm not sure about the statistics but it seems like he's either scoring or assisting on a goal or two every match. He also looks like he's became more of a leader in the team as well, he's always right there in the scuffles backing his teammates up etc.

He has really become a fan favorite. If he had been a little luckier with his finishing he would've scored a couple of goals against Besiktas as well.
    Cool. Or should that be 'Kewell'.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cool. Or should that be 'Kewell'.
    That was lame, but I chuckled.

Veteran
    This was a really really good week in the CL & Europa League;

We beat PAO in Athens 3-1, the sewerbirds were beaten by Twente 2-1 at home and Besiktas was beaten 1-0 at home by ManU

Veteran
    Anyone seen AG? Our Olimpiacos fan friend was last seen around these parts last year, when we beat them 1-0.

Dude, it's ok you can came out now. We did way worse things to PAO last night.

Why is the Juve vs Bayern game not on TV in the US today?

I would rather see that game than Man U vs Wolfsburg and not just because I ama fan but because I think it will be a better game.

Veteran
    Hey RD how's PFG doing?

Jets Insider VIP
    Hey RD how's PFG doing?
    WTF man, do you have some sort of Google alert for anything gay from Paris/France??

I think there was recently a ruckus because a team of muslims refused to play against them because they were homosexuals. I think they've filed a suit.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    WTF man, do you have some sort of Google alert for anything gay from Paris/France??
    You have to ask yourself...do I really need a google alert?

Jets Insider VIP
    You have to ask yourself...do I really need a google alert?
    Yeah, well I'm not the one who knows about a foreign city's obscure gay soccer team...

Veteran
    Yeah, well I'm not the one who knows about a foreign city's obscure gay soccer team...

Don't be hard on them, they're not that obscure they've have made it to all of the big newspapers here because of the muslim team not playing

Jets Insider VIP
    So Turk, anything you want to talk to us about?

Raoul's Marseille (sp?) featured in a cracking 10 goal game yesterday. Think it finished 5 all against Lyon.

Jets Insider VIP
    Raoul's Marseille (sp?) featured in a cracking 10 goal game yesterday. Think it finished 5 all against Lyon.
    Care to rephrase that?

That's like saying Black Death's Manchester United.

Veteran
    So Turk, anything you want to talk to us about?

Damn I thought I'd gotten away with it...

Yes the sewerbirds beat us at their home turf again. And again it was a terror packed stadium, the assistant referres head was gashed from a coin thrown from the stands, Kader Keita was hit by a water bottle, their first goal was clearly offsides but nontheless we got beat again.

Having said this we're only 3 points back from them and we've wrapped up the advancement in the Uefa League (or WTF its called now) so I'm happy.

Oh and Raoul, phuck you too BTW.

Jets Insider VIP
    Damn I thought I'd gotten away with it...

Yes the sewerbirds beat us at their home turf again. And again it was a terror packed stadium, the assistant referres head was gashed from a coin thrown from the stands, Kader Keita was hit by a water bottle, their first goal was clearly offsides but nontheless we got beat again.

Having said this we're only 3 points back from them and we've wrapped up the advancement in the Uefa League (or WTF its called now) so I'm happy.

Oh and Raoul, phuck you too BTW.
    Oh don't be a doothead. You'll get enough chances with the PSG to rub my nose in it, don't worry.

Veteran
    Oh don't be a doothead. You'll get enough chances with the PSG to rub my nose in it, don't worry.
    it was meant as a term of endearment...

But I just saw the score in that match with your L'om agains Lyon...wow! what the hell happened there?

Jets Insider VIP
    it was meant as a term of endearment...

But I just saw the score in that match with your L'om agains Lyon...wow! what the hell happened there?
    Crazy game. 4 goals in the last 10 minutes. Media is going hysterical because they all have a hard on for Marseille even though they haven't done **** in 15 years. That Ligue 1 is now an attacking League...

Like I posted in the WC Thread I just started Lloris and Mananda (OM and Lyon goalies) are the 1 and 2 goalies for the national team. They were both miserable last night.

Veteran
    Crazy game. 4 goals in the last 10 minutes. Media is going hysterical because they all have a hard on for Marseille even though they haven't done **** in 15 years. That Ligue 1 is now an attacking League...

Like I posted in the WC Thread I just started Lloris and Mananda (OM and Lyon goalies) are the 1 and 2 goalies for the national team. They were both miserable last night.
    just found the highlights

here BTW:
    http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/es...sdasftb_75/Tes

L'OM's defense and OL's goalie should be rested for at least a month. Wow.

Jets Insider VIP
    just found the highlights

here BTW:
    http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/es...sdasftb_75/Tes

L'OM's defense and OL's goalie should be rested for at least a month. Wow.
    Lloris (OL goalie) looked awful. As did his counterpart.

Add to this the fact we have yet to find a steady central defense (we've used something like 10 different versions during qualifiers) and we have a disaster waiting to happen.