Thread: QB Help! Eli or Hasselbeck

All Pro

QB Help! Eli or Hasselbeck

Yesterday my strategy of waiting on a QB backfired on me. I ended up with Eli Manning and Matt Hasselbeck. I am not thrilled with either.

Am I going to able to win with these two? Think I should trade for another, or pick up an FA?

QB's that are available on waivers ...
    Matt Schaub
    Matt Cassel
    David Garrard
    Kyle Orton
    Jake Delhomme
    Trent Edwards
    Jason Campbell
    Shaun Hill
    Brady Quinn
    Marc Bulger

The league award 6 pts for a passing TD, .2 pts for a completion and 1 pt for 25 passing yards.

Help Me!

Schaub and Delhomme can light it up...

Safest pick up is Campbell...

Drop Hasselbeck, immediately...

All Pro
    I've put in a waiver request for Schaub. I think having Johnson, Slayton, Daniels and Walter should help his cause.

I do already have Steve Smith (Car) and Johnathan Stewart so I haven't ruled out going after Delhomme. I have always liked finding those combos.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJet View Post
    I've put in a waiver request for Schaub. I think having Johnson, Slayton, Daniels and Walter should help his cause.

I do already have Steve Smith (Car) and Johnathan Stewart so I haven't ruled out going after Delhomme. I have always liked finding those combos.
    Tandems (or more) are okay...

But when a team plays stale, you're almost always going to lose when you have a key offensive player at each position...

I try to avoid them. If Schaub comes through, you're in much better shape than you were... He's a serviceable fantasy option... If he averages 19-22 a game, you can win with what you picked up elsewhere...