Hey guys, I want to buy an Italian national team jersey for my dad, but all the jerseys I find online say 2006-2008. I was wondering if they are going to get a new jersey for the 2010 World Cup, and I should wait, or if there's going to just be a couple minimal changes and just get it now? Thank you in advance.
Far too expensive..... try this site for jersey + shorts kits for $12.99 plus shipping .... and Italy rarely incorporates anything more than a very subtle change .... they are, after all, The Blues, no?
Where do you think they ALL come from, anyway? You think they have elderly Welsh ladies sitting around knitting jerseys?
I said Chinese knockoffs because nowadays China is the bootleg capital of the world. Yes, they're all made in China or elsewhere in Southeast Asia, but there is a marked difference in quality between the legitimate manufacturers and the bootleg knockoffs. You'd know this if you were either willing or able to pay full price for the real deal.
Oh and Arsenal eats arse. Liverpool RED is the only way to go.
1) Only my USA MNT jersey and my woolen flannel Mets jerseys are authentic. But you go right ahead; idiots are good for the economy.
2) Just 3 matches in and Liverpool is already half dead; enjoy the rest of the season.
3) You're rather a dick, aren't you? It's your prerogative; be proud.
1) Do you mean idiots who pay money to AMERICAN companies employing AMERICANS i.e. worldsoccershop.com instead of the frugal geniuses who pay money directly to Chinese copyright pirates? I suppose that I'm one of those then.
2) Yes, 3 fixtures decides the entire season between now and May. It's that same sort of thinking that had the Yankees written off before the All-Star break and where are they now? Oh yeah, the best record in the majors. Arsenal has 6 pts and Liverpool 3. What a HUGE gap. Man Utd lost to Burnley in the 2nd game. BURNLEY?!?! I suppose you're ready to write them off as well.
3) If you had said right off "I'd rather spend my money on my son than blow it on authentic jerseys", I wouldn't have said anything. However, you came off like a cheap douche. I am proud that when I choose to be a dick I do it very well. So, thank you.
1) The only American making a buck on any of these jerseys are the drivers who deliver it to my door.
2) Liverpool sucks.
3) Yes, if my son had been around at the time I'd have never blown $375 on a wool flannel "Koosman" jersey; priorities do change. Besides, as I mentioned, my jerseys aren't "accessories"; I sweat in them. $13 kits do nicely, thank you.