Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am tired of my neighbor's loud moaning

I recomend a bottle of wine, a loosely tied robe and a knock on their door.

Jets Insider VIP
    Is she hot/ If so, rub one out to it.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3226296]I'm starting to think 82nd Airborne must be related to SBIII in some way.

wacky thread, then dissapear.[/QUOTE]

LOL the Phantom Threader

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3226296]I'm starting to think 82nd Airborne must be related to SBIII in some way.

Lol, quick, someone check the arcade for a dude in Uniform.

Btw, I would just tape it and then loudly play it back through the wall to them as soon as they finish.

Put the fricken speakers right against the wall.

Hall Of Fame

The dude who started the backdoor thread pretty much lit the fuse and ran down the street laughing.

Jets Insider VIP
    This is why I like living in the middle of god forsaken nowhere...I can bump uglies on the back deck at 1 o'clock in the afternoon on a Sunday.

She is a hot Korean girl with porcelain face and tight butt, but I swear her moan is beast-like...zoo material. My girl tries to play that game also, but I use my natural-gifted tool to gag & stop her annoyance.

Thank God that I am moving to a different area today next to an Air Force landing strip; hoping all these loud war aircraft compensate for my previous moaning- neighbor.

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3226781][B]She is a hot Korean girl with porcelain face and tight butt,[/B] but I swear her moan is beast-like...zoo material. My girl tries to play that game also, but I use my natural-gifted tool to gag & stop her annoyance.

Thank God that I am moving to a different area today next to an Air Force landing strip; hoping all these loud war aircraft compensate for my previous moaning- neighbor.[/QUOTE]

Now the plot thickens, as do we. A hot Korean chick with a tight butt, huh? You need to either go over with your girlfriend for a hot evening, or at least ask Kimchi Gal for a photo to post. It's the least she can do for all the lost sleep she has caused you.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3226781]She is a hot Korean girl with porcelain face and tight butt, but I swear her moan is beast-like...zoo material. [/QUOTE]

I would actually like this.

Is it possible she works in a massage parlor? Probably a plain building with no windows. Most likely by a strip mall where you can rent furniture and cash your paycheck.

Does she go by the name Sunny? That's a big name with korean "masseuses".:groucho:

[QUOTE=82nd Airborne;3226781][B]She is a hot Korean girl with porcelain face and tight butt, but I swear her moan is beast-like...zoo material.[/B] My girl tries to play that game also, but I use my natural-gifted tool to gag & stop her annoyance.

Thank God that I am moving to a different area today next to an Air Force landing strip; hoping all these loud war aircraft compensate for my previous moaning- neighbor.[/QUOTE]

1. All Asian girls are hot for that.

2. Pics.

3. Audioz.

4. Nudes.

5. You know you'd fapped to it a million times already.

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3226310]Is she hot/ If so, rub one out to it.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Now this is a pragmatist.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3226816] You need to either go over with your girlfriend for a hot evening, or at least ask Kimchi Gal for a photo to post. [/QUOTE]

The guy just moved next to an airport to get away from her. I dont see this happening unless MP's force him at gunpoint.

He dont like the animalistic grunting.

Try to keep up.

:D;)

I'd go more with the year or 2 ago banned "Sergeant First Class," but who could ever really know.