8. (94) Leon Washington
    9. (99) Le'Ron McClain
    10. (118) Matt Cassel
    11. (123) Devin Hester
    12. (142) Jeremy Maclin
    13. (147) Fred Taylor
    14. (166) Miami
    15. (171) Nate Kaeding

I am not totally satisfied with how it turned out and I want to see what you guys think...let me know.

I think your first 6 picks, you were on the right track...

Then the rest was 'meh'...

Banned
    Show your lineup with draft results plugged in, scoring system too.

Even with my green colored glasses off, Leon looks like a definite sleeper this year.

Cotchery might have a down year.

Are you really feeling that Miami D?

Banned
    1. The Miami DEF was a late pick and I will probably employ a defense by committee, as i usually do, until i find a consistent contributor...so don't fret

2. without my green colored glasses on, i also hope leon comes up big this year as a sleeper...he's definitely gonna be a much bigger part of the jets offense

3. first 6 picks yeah...it gets tough after that, i am not unsatisfied, but i feel like i am longing for something else, but i am not sure what it is...

i am gonna sit on this roster for a few days and see what happens...i would hate to start ****ing with it now, i'd rather wait it out and see where it pans out...

its a 12 team standard yahoo league by the way

Quote Originally Posted by tavarua6285 View Post
    Do It for Lumbo
    1. (3) Maurice Jones-Drew
    2. (22) Greg Jennings
    3. (27) Reggie Wayne
    4. (46) Jonathan Stewart
    5. (51) Donovan McNabb
    6. (70) Chris Cooley
    7. (75) Jerricho Cotchery
    8. (94) Leon Washington
    9. (99) Le'Ron McClain
    10. (118) Matt Cassel
    11. (123) Devin Hester
    12. (142) Jeremy Maclin
    13. (147) Fred Taylor
    14. (166) Miami
    15. (171) Nate Kaeding

I am not totally satisfied with how it turned out and I want to see what you guys think...let me know.

PS- Miami plays Atlanta in Week 1. I'd switch D's if you can before that game.

I just had my draft the other night. Auction style. 10 teams, Point per reception, Rushing/receiving TDs 10, Passing TDs 7...typical yardage points. Start QB, RB, WR, Flex, Flex, TE, D, K

QB-Matt Ryan, Eli Manning
    RB-Chris Johnson, Deangelo Williams, Ahmad Bradshaw, Jonathon Stewart, Jerius Nordwood, Donald Brown
    WR-Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Brandon Marshall (please get traded to the Jets lol), Santana Moss
    TE-Kevin Boss
    K-Kris Brown
    D-NY Jets

Very satisfied with it. Chris Jonhson, D Williams, Andre Johnson, and Roddy White should as good of a starting 4 as anyone in the league. I'll need to upgrade the TE spot, but I'll see if someone breaks out week 1 and snag them on the WW hopefully.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    I just had my draft the other night. Auction style. 10 teams, Point per reception, Rushing/receiving TDs 10, Passing TDs 7...typical yardage points. Start QB, RB, WR, Flex, Flex, TE, D, K

QB-Matt Ryan, Eli Manning
    RB-Chris Johnson, Deangelo Williams, Ahmad Bradshaw, Jonathon Stewart, Jerius Nordwood, Donald Brown
    WR-Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Brandon Marshall (please get traded to the Jets lol), Santana Moss
    TE-Kevin Boss
    K-Kris Brown
    D-NY Jets

Very satisfied with it. Chris Jonhson, D Williams, Andre Johnson, and Roddy White should as good of a starting 4 as anyone in the league. I'll need to upgrade the TE spot, but I'll see if someone breaks out week 1 and snag them on the WW hopefully.
    sweet dude, way to come into the thread, post your "sweet" team and tell us how "sweet" it is...next time, start your own damn thread if you want to tell everyone how cool your team is. fag.

Quote Originally Posted by tavarua6285 View Post
    sweet dude, way to come into the thread, post your "sweet" team and tell us how "sweet" it is...next time, start your own damn thread if you want to tell everyone how cool your team is. fag.
    Wow...really? You are either A) Jealous that my team is better than yours... or B) You are 12 years old. I'm ever so sorry to divert attention away from your "bomb squad".

Now back to reality, where most of us live...I didn't feel there needed to be 1000 threads saying "rate my team", and figured we'd piggyback it into 1 thread. My apologies, oh great one.

One last thing...Pretty sure that's a derogatory personal attack. Mods?