Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Does anyone wanna do some retahd football bet this year?

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788

    Does anyone wanna do some retahd football bet this year?

    I'm bored.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    If its gonna involve "kayaking", count me out.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    If its gonna involve "kayaking", count me out.
    COLD, HARD CASH Amigo. (or a charity donation.)

    Has to be season-long and not normal.

  4. #4
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    I'll bet the Pats win 12 or less games AND the Jets win 7 or more.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    I bet PETA breaks into Brady's house and frees his stable of gerbils.

  6. #6
    I bet the Patriots release Kevin O'Connell...

    You know, the kid that was supposedly outplaying Cassel...

    Oh, wait

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I'll bet the Pats win 12 or less games AND the Jets win 7 or more.
    Hmmmmmmmm....Good start but a tad one sided.

    I bet the Pats win at least 10 games and Jets lose at least 6.

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,216
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I'll bet the Pats win 12 or less games AND the Jets win 7 or more.
    Way to stick your neck out there.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I bet PETA breaks into Brady's house and frees his stable of gerbils.
    LOL

    I bet Sanchez bangs more chicks than touchdown passes thrown.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post

    I bet Sanchez bangs more chicks than Brady smokes poles.
    Probably not.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Heights
    Posts
    2,462
    I'll bet you the Jets defense will be ranked higher than the Pats Defense by the end of the season......

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Ha Ha View Post
    I'll bet you the Jets defense will be ranked higher than the Pats Defense by the end of the season......
    by whom?

  13. #13
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Heights
    Posts
    2,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Ha Ha View Post
    I'll bet you the Jets defense will be ranked higher than the Pats Defense by the end of the season......
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    by whom?
    I don't know, we'll agree on some site.

    Or it could be an aggregate of points and yards allowed over the course of the year

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Ha Ha View Post
    I don't know, we'll agree on some site.

    Or it could be an aggregate of points and yards allowed over the course of the year
    Ill take that bet if you take this one:

    I bet you Pats offense will be ranked ahead of Jets.

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I'm bored.
    Ok I'll bet $20.00 that the Jets and Patriots spilt wins this season.
    I win one you win one as we play twice a year.
    If you win both I pay, If I win both you pay.
    The winner pays the Marty Lyons foundation. What do you think?
    Last edited by JI; 09-03-2009 at 05:55 PM.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by JI View Post
    Ok I'll bet $20.00 that the Jets and Patriots spilt wins this season.
    I win one you win one as we play twice a year.
    If you win both I pay, If I win both you pay.
    The winner pays the Marty Lyons foundation. What do you think?
    What if they split?

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    What if they split?
    you each have to make a $10.00 donation to the opposite cause?

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,645
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    What if they split?
    Sorry FF2 If we split its a push.
    If the Patriots win both I pay.
    If the Jets win both you pay.

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by JI View Post
    Sorry FF2 If we split its a push.
    If the Patriots win both I pay.
    If the Jets win both you pay.
    I'm in.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Heights
    Posts
    2,462
    I think I'm owed something here.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us