Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The New York Jets will start the season 0-5.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well done, SAR.

I'm with you. 4-2 at best is looking like a pretty safe bet after these next 3 games.

;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with my man SAR on this one

and his magic reverse psychology prognostications...

only one quibble though --- I think you have to include those Raiders and Jaguars in with the Bills and Phins as ELITE TEAMS, TOO

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;3277745]speaking of that relentlessly negative Jet "fan", Benigno....

I stopped listening to him forever when I heard him saying (just before this season started)

"I think the Jets will win only about 5 games. What I believe is that you should always expect the worst about the Jets and you'll never be disappointed"

DIRECT QUOTE

so

Joe

[B]F- YOU[/B][/QUOTE]

+1 How did that guy ever get a radio show? "Aaan, uv causse, Fraaancesssah at won." Dick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think everyone knows the story... he was a caller "Joe from Saddle River", went to the Connecticut School of Broadcasting, paid his own money to buy time on some small wattage stations in his area to do his own sports radio talk show, kissed Fat Mike's ass about a thousand times plugging it and eventually was given the overnight gig on WFAN ( a huge downgrade from Captain Midnight under the covers IMO)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I love what I saw on Sunday, I'm still not convinced that 3-4 isn't the most realistic play.

@ Dolphins
    Buffalo
    @ Raiders

3 elite teams. 3 teams with #2 seed caliber-talent. 3 teams that light it up on offense against a team with a rookie QB with average offensive playmakers.

The experts will make us underdogs in all 3 games, the 4th too against those upstart Dolphins. Let's see what happens. I'd love to be dead-wrong. I live for it, in fact.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3301457]While I love what I saw on Sunday, I'm still not convinced that 3-4 isn't the most realistic play.

@ Dolphins
    Buffalo
    @ Raiders

3 elite teams. 3 teams with #2 seed caliber-talent. 3 teams that light it up on offense against a team with a rookie QB with average offensive playmakers.

The experts will make us underdogs in all 3 games, the 4th too against those upstart Dolphins. Let's see what happens. I'd love to be dead-wrong. I live for it, in fact.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3301457]While I love what I saw on Sunday, I'm still not convinced that 3-4 isn't the most realistic play.

@ Dolphins
    Buffalo
    @ Raiders

SAR I[/QUOTE]

:zzz:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Dolphins
    Buffalo
    @ Raiders

SAR I[/QUOTE]

:zzz::zzz:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3244770]A little surprised at you this year brother.

Your team has a top 5 defense. I dunno about your offense.

I have more confidence in your team than you do :eek:

I think you should expect to make the playoffs this year. Your defense should get you there.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe in the whole reverse whatever, whatever thing.

Jets make the playoffs this year on defense alone.

Patriots still win the AFCE.