Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fin fans turning on Chad

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dolphins plan is to compete for the Super Bowl in 2011. They bought Chad in to stabalize the qb position and make it look like they are trying to be competetive without letting the players know that they are rebuilding.

Parcells is getting the oline and defense together and now will focus on getting playmakers on offense. The whole plan was to hand Henne the job next year but being that the Fins are not going be as competetive as they thought, Pennington will hand the reigns to Henne for the last 4-7 games of the season.

sadly, Chad will be looking for a job next year.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3255967]The Dolphins plan is to compete for the Super Bowl in 2011. They bought Chad in to stabalize the qb position and make it look like they are trying to be competetive without letting the players know that they are rebuilding.

Parcells is getting the oline and defense together and now will focus on getting playmakers on offense. The whole plan was to hand Henne the job next year but being that the Fins are not going be as competetive as they thought, [B]Pennington will hand the reigns to Henne for the last 4-7 games of the season.[/B]

sadly, Chad will be looking for a job next year.[/QUOTE]

Columbus Day Weekend. Enjoy your hero's last few appearances while you can.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3254358]I called Sissy-Arm being benched by Columbus Day. [/QUOTE]

Columbus Day is October 12th, the day the Dolphins play the Jets in Miami on Monday Night Football. You must be [B]hoping[/B] he'll be benched by then for fear of losing to him again! I get it now :yes:!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;3255967]the Fins are not going be as competetive as they thought, Pennington will hand the reigns to Henne for the last 4-7 games of the season.

sadly, Chad will be looking for a job next year.[/QUOTE].. and then the Anti-Chad-Militia (ACM) will be out in full force with their "I told you so, I told you so"!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gcherd;3255987]Columbus Day is October 12th, the day the Dolphins play the Jets in Miami on Monday Night Football. You must be hoping he'll be benched by then for fear of losing to him again! I get it now :yes:![/QUOTE]

You better hope he's benched by then. If the Jets defense repeatedly hits him the way they did Matt Schaub, Sissy-Arm's going to end up in a full body cast.

Calvin Pace comes back that week also, so it only means another large body charging full steam at that fragile weak-armed p*ssy that you admire so much. :yes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gcherd;3255993].. and then the Anti-Chad-Militia (ACM) will be out in full force with their "I told you so, I told you so"![/QUOTE]

Why'd you have to utter those 3 letters? It's been quiet around here about that.

Let's talk about last years Titans game and all the stuff you were sayin' beforehand, shall we?!!?!?! :D

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3255981]The guy on the internet xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Come down to Miami week 5.[/QUOTE]

Go to a neutral corner and ignore please.
    Last edited by chesapeakejet; 09-15-2009 at 02:10 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;3255994]that fragile weak-armed p*ssy that you admire so much. :yes:[/QUOTE] Yea, playing ten years in the NFL which includes coming back from 2 major shoulder surgeries (unprecedented among NFL QB's), a surgery that most QB's never recover from to then lead his team to 2 playoff appearances (2006 and 2008); yea, what a p*ssy! :rolleyes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've had enough of the pissing matches.