Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Observations: Bills vs. Pats

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=2milehighJet;3254900]What pisses me off about the Pats, is they always win games like this:steamin:but that's the mark of a good team.
    [/QUOTE]

Nope. Thats a sign of a Buffalo Bills team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have a nose for winning...Bill don't..Hopefully we kick thier as..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bman;3254860]I hate the PATS!..EVERYONE should have been rooting for Buffallo..Brady is still the best QB..They are still the team to beat. It would have been great for them to lose this one..then even if they beat us we are both 1-1.[/QUOTE]

Well, not exactly. They'd be 2-0 and we'd be 1-1, but I see it reversed after this weekend. I think Rex coaches them to victory.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Colemonster;3254857]I'm actually starting to like you (no homo).[/QUOTE]

No homo :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shevys;3254915]Well, not exactly. They'd be 2-0 and we'd be 1-1, but I see it reversed after this weekend. I think Rex coaches them to victory.[/QUOTE]

huh?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    if Jerod Mayo is out this Sunday vs. the Jets then I can easily see Leon getting at least 150 yds rush/rec combined and leading the Jets to victory. Fred Jackson looked good running the ball and also had 5 catches for 83 yds tonight. Even if Mayo plays NE is barely an average defense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You said: [QUOTE]I hate the PATS!..EVERYONE should have been rooting for Buffallo..Brady is still the best QB..They are still the team to beat. It would have been great for them to lose this one..[B]then even if they beat us we are both 1-1.[/B][/QUOTE]

Then I said:
    [QUOTE=shevys;3254915]Well, not exactly. They'd be 2-0 and we'd be 1-1, but I see it reversed after this weekend. I think Rex coaches them to victory.[/QUOTE]

Then you said:
    [QUOTE=bman;3254925]huh?[/QUOTE]

And I say: Get it?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shevys;3254948]You said:

Then I said:

Then you said:

And I say: Get it?[/QUOTE]

whut?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3254987]I love how the ESPN crew spent the whole nite sucking up to Tom Brady, nauseatingly so, to the point where I had to change the channel because it was so unbearable, and then he rewards them blowing off their sideline reporter like she was a piece of his dogs excrement

That, my friends, is what you call "poetic justice"

That was exactly what ESPN deserved

If you suck up to somebody like that all nite, to that degree, you deserve to get slapped in the face[/QUOTE]

Ham, your the best Mod ever.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3254870]Geebus, can't anyone here take a joke? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Fart fart x2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3254880]You're very misunderstood...I suspect you'll be appreciated more [B]after your dead[/B].[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="4"]NOMINEE for BEST POST so far in 2009!!!!

TIMMYYYYYYYYYY®!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop sucking up fart fart!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3254987]I love how the ESPN crew spent the whole nite sucking up to Tom Brady, nauseatingly so, to the point where I had to change the channel because it was so unbearable, and then he rewards them by blowing off their sideline reporter like she was a piece of his dogs excrement

That, my friends, is what you call "poetic justice"

That was exactly what ESPN deserved

If you suck up to somebody like that all nite, to that degree, you deserve to get slapped in the face[/QUOTE]

Exactly right. They gush over a play in which an unpressured Brady throws about an 18 yard completion to an uncovered Moss.

Serves them right.

The best thing the patsies* had going for them last night is that the Bills coaching staff would revert to form at some point(aided by your standard brain-dead kick returner).

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

A Couple Observations After Watching This Game

1. Bills just gave the rest of the league the blue-print on how to beat the Pats (wear out the old, slow defense with the no-huddle).

2. Trent Edwards officially doesn't suck. I was very impressed with his play last night.

3. Pats offense is about to explode pretty soon. Brady looked rusty most of the game and so did Welker but once he and Welker start clicking - Moss is already in mid-season form - watch out.

4. Pats O-line - WTF happened? They went from best in the league in
    '07 to mediocre.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3255394]1. Bills just gave the rest of the league the blue-print on how to beat the Pats (wear out the old, slow defense with the no-huddle).

2. Trent Edwards officially doesn't suck. I was very impressed with his play last night.

3. Pats offense is about to explode pretty soon. Brady looked rusty most of the game and so did Welker but once he and Welker start clicking - Moss is already in mid-season form - watch out.

4. Pats O-line - WTF happened? They went from best in the league in
    '07 to mediocre.[/QUOTE]

They dumped a lot of aged vets on D for the most part. Now they have a bunch of new guys who sure as hell weren't clicking for most of the game.

Can't argue with points 2-4

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatriotReign;3255408]They dumped a lot of aged vets on D for the most part. Now they have a bunch of new guys who sure as hell weren't clicking for most of the game.

Can't argue with points 2-4[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's not easy to try to rebuild a team and get younger on the fly which is what BB is trying to do. The game did nothing to inspire confidence in me or the others who I watched it with. The only real positive, other than pulling a win out of their arse, was the running game looked decent. Brady's going to get hit plenty next week though. I was very impressed with the Jets on Sunday. Brady and his recievers are going to have to be on the same page from the opening whistle if they are going to be able to beat the constant blitzing of the Jets D. And Matt Light (who idiot Gruden kept calling Todd all night) better find a pulse as well.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE PATRIOTS ARE... WHO THE BILLS THOUGHT THEY WERE... AND THEY LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:steamin:

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-Oha_7alHJ8/Rrz9AzSpSmI/AAAAAAAAA6o/di1rgBVr_xI/s400/dennis_green.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheeeeiiiiiit. I knew they would win all along! ;)

Actually, the Pats did what they do a lot of times.
    If a team gives the Pats an opening, the Pats will shove six down their throat :D

BOHICA Baby!!!!!!! :yes:

Ryan will be kissing Belichick's Rings before the night is over I predict! :D