Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **** Official Chargers vs. Raiders Thread ****

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3255087]You have to hold on 100% when you and ball hit the ground. [I]That's[/I] the rule. Ball cannot move upon hitting the ground.

Murphy let go a lttle after he had both feet down....i assume anyway[/QUOTE]

Correct. Ground can't cause a fumble but CAN cause an in-completion.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Ryan Boru;3255069]Some of the Charger fans are hot chicks. I rest my case.[/QUOTE]

We could say that about every teams fans.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3255059]I deleted a couple non-game related posts. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks[/QUOTE]

No questions douches should have been banned for talking about me and my 12 year old daughter.

I didn't expext much more than make it go away. Congrats the sick mofo's are laughing at you and me.

All League
    Norv Turner is one the worst coaches in the league now... how can a coach be this terrible with that much talent?

All League
    Hard to believe he still has a job. Perennial under-achievers.

I always thought analysts waaaay overrated the Chargers from the start, but regardless I thought they would blank The Gheyders. Gheyders playing decent ball so far I'm surprised all the way around.

And I'm the anti-90210...

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;3255099]We could say that about every teams fans.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You've spent so much time in SD you got used to seeing hot chicks. Leave La Jolla and go to the east bay and you'll start to appreciate them again.

Thank you raiders defense.

All my fantasy teams are winning and unless Rivers catches Drew brees fire, this was an awesome football weekend for me. Only those ****ty Bills could have put the cherry on top.

[QUOTE=MACPAC;3255110]No questions douches should have been banned for talking about me and my 12 year old daughter.
    [/QUOTE]

Not cool. I apologize on their behalf too.
    That is not what most of us are about in here.

All League
    Marcus Mcneil getting tossed around tonight.

Yeah, so much better than Brick my ass

Rivers with a Taunting penalty. LOL

Seymour is playing great

All League
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3255110][B]No questions douches should have been banned for talking about me and my 12 year old daughter.[/B]

I didn't expext much more than make it go away. Congrats the sick mofo's are laughing at you and me.[/QUOTE]

That's more than a little messed... even i can agree with that

3rd and 30 !!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

Chargers are disappointing. God, I hate the Raiders.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Ryan Boru;3255136]You've spent so much time in SD you got used to seeing hot chicks. Leave La Jolla and go to the east bay and you'll start to appreciate them again.[/QUOTE]

Classic, I am surrounded constantly where I live.:yes:

Russell is one of the worst starting QB's in the league.

Duhmarcus can't throw for sh!t...

Watching him play is actually quite painful...

I f'en love football.

But i hate these stadiums with baseball fields in the middle of the gridiron.

Although it does have a organic sandlot look to it.

[QUOTE=HitSomeone41;3255168]I f'en love football.

But i hate these stadiums with baseball fields in the middle of the gridiron.

Although it does have a organic sandlot look to it.[/QUOTE]

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

That annoys the hell out of me, this day and age they can't figure out how to put sod on the field and take it off in a matter of a couple of hours???