Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: **** Official Chargers vs. Raiders Thread ****

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3255214]WOW, there is something wrong with the Chargers

I mean I have never seen such a talented team struggle to the extent that SD does, especially early in seasons

This team has to be maddening to root for[/QUOTE]

That all seems too familiar

Jets Insider VIP
    I didn't know Higgins was Kid from Kid n play.

Sick game, very enjoyable.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=IM3;3255212]Not really this game has been terrible, penalties, injuries, terrible offense, lots of 3 and outs.[/QUOTE]

Raiders have brought lots of energy tonight. It's about time. Greenberg is saying they are using a man + Free safety defese, old school

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=SBIII;3255217]I didn't know Higgins w[B]as Kid from Kid n play[/B].

Sick game, very enjoyable.[/QUOTE]

lol, I thought so too. Heckuva fade, there, Higgins.

Bewildered Beast
    oh boy...

Chargers win...

Sorry Duhmarcus

That's a drive

Sproles is the much better player than Tomlinson, end of story

[QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3255215]So far the Raiders were right to draft Heyward-Bey. Crabtree is still unsigned and Bey just caught a good ahead TD pass late in the 4th quarter.[/QUOTE]
    Um, Heyward-Bey hasn't caught a damn thing all game. That TD pass was to Louis Murphy.

Chargers and Pats both win games that they had no business winning.

There should be a MNF doubleheader every week

[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2461/3921564349_c75b59b1a7.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

What a game. I'll bet there are hundreds of drunken d-bag Raider fans with tears rolling down their faces right now :yes:

Banned
    I really hope this is the last football game this season I have to watch that has Mike & Mike in the booth. It's bad enuff I have to suffer listening to those two when my mp3 player isn't charged.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3255240]What a game. I'll bet there are hundreds of drunken d-bag Raider fans with tears rolling down their faces right now :yes:[/QUOTE]
    I have friends that grew up with the Raiders. I can't tell you how much that loss hurt their Raider pride. I feel badly for them, but that improving Raider defense is troubled by Jamarcus Russell's lack of insight and skill. I think it was a step forward for the Raiders, an improvement over past seasons (not saying much I guess) but they have to win a game.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3255402]I really hope this is the last football game this season I have to watch that has Mike & Mike in the booth. It's bad enuff I have to suffer listening to those two when my mp3 player isn't charged.[/QUOTE]
    I really like Mike Greenberg. Golic not so much, but Greenie shared insights that I never really heard before last night.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3255731]I really like Mike Greenberg. Golic not so much, but Greenie shared insights that I never really heard before last night.[/QUOTE]

+1 I love Greeny (no ghey)