Thread: Rex Ryan Calls Out The Jets Home Fans

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Rex Ryan Calls Out The Jets Home Fans

I was watching Jets Open Mic last night on SNY and Rex called out the home fans to make it tough on the Pats this Sunday. He really stressed the importance of the fans showing up and making noise.

So, to everyone going to the game (I'm not so lucky), make him proud and blow the roof off the dump....This is the last time we'll be playing them in this stadium....I hope it's memorable.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have tickets to this game... I'll be watching from home... but I can guarantee you, if I was there, I'd have no voice by the time I came back and would have not sat in my seat for more than a few minutes... hope all Jet fans do the same

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... unfortunately me either ... although i'm flying up from the ATL for the Tennessee game !!! ...

... :uhhuh: ... :uhhuh: ... :uhhuh: ... :uhhuh: ... :uhhuh: ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Post Thanks / Like
    The loudest game I remember was that '01 playoff game against the Colts. I plan on being that loud again.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=baldnuts1;3255430]The loudest game I remember was that '01 playoff game against the Colts. I plan on being that loud again.[/QUOTE]

maybe you could bring those TA TA'S, and the patriots could get mesmorized .... :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there mother ****ers.. on time and I'll be making a god damn scene. :rockon::rockon:

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Save the yelling and constant chaos for the QB just prior to the snap......Rest all other times, unless..you know.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=baldnuts1;3255430]The loudest game I remember was that '01 playoff game against the Colts. I plan on being that loud again.[/QUOTE]

02' ;)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    We better be loud im really excited see you guys sunday

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bullitt245;3255404]I don't have tickets to this game... I'll be watching from home... but I can guarantee you, if I was there, I'd have no voice by the time I came back and would have not sat in my seat for more than a few minutes... hope all Jet fans do the same[/QUOTE]

I couldn't talk on Mondays. Had to write-speak on a piece of paper. For a game of this magnitude(showdown with Pats for AFCE lead) I'd probably have to keep writing for a whole week:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ill be first row in the end zone screamin my head off. ohh yeah!!.....I might have a couple of drinks too!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there, in full throat!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there early

and I'll be loud

and I'll be cheering when they cart Brady off the field

and loudest when Rex shakes hands with the losing Belicheat (unless Belicheat pulls a SB and skulks off before the game is over in a snit)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Ryan can influence our lousy, and I do mean lousy, home fans to wake up from their decades long hibernation....that includes showing up on time, being loud (Qwest Field loud, not Meadowlands loud), being in your seat at the start of the 2nd half, and not leaving early.... I truly will be drinking the Jets culture change kool aid.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taped SNY's Open Mike last night and watched it this morning.

At his Monday televised press conference Rex said some things that has me developing a real mancrush on him. As the title of this thread says...he did call out the fans this coming Sunday, just as he called out his players and coaches in training camp.

He also said that the Patriots were tough,Brady might be the toughest we play all year, oh we play the Saints what they have 6 td passes yesterday?
    They are all tough and we have to play them....but don't forget they have to play the Jets too!

Also regarding Westerlind...Rex said "he plays like a Jet".

I've been around a long time and maybe I'm in a coma but I don't ever recall any coach ever making statements like this about his players and his team.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let Rex know what you think on ESPN's coach approval rating...(he's at 90% right now w/ 558 votes)

[URL="http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings"]http://espn.go.com/nfl/sportsnation/ratings[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crazyeffinjetsfan;3255399]I was watching Jets Open Mic last night on SNY and Rex called out the home fans to make it tough on the Pats this Sunday. He really stressed the importance of the fans showing up and making noise.

So, to everyone going to the game (I'm not so lucky), make him proud and blow the roof off the dump....This is the last time we'll be playing them in this stadium....I hope it's memorable.[/QUOTE]

They posted the video on Twitter, Rex Ryan is really making a plea to the fans to make the Meadowlands a totally miserable place to play where any opposing team would absolutely hate to play there.

Can we transform the Meadowlands into the Green & White hole this Sunday??

I think we can. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ARodFLKeysJetsFan;3255734]
    Can we transform the Meadowlands into the Green & White hole this Sunday??

I think we can. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Ive never been a big fan of this as I dont really like Penn State, but they routinely do a "White out" for their games.....That def could be done by the Jet fans