Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Throwback Uniforms

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=petejet;3255508]So we are wearing a uniform that says Titans on it when we play against a team that is named the Titans. That's worse than when we wore them against the Eagles and I had to explain to my kid why everyone was booing the guys in green and white. The decision making is just mind boggling. Real men of genius.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=petejet;3255529]This just gets more and more ridiculous. Is a Tennessee Titans fan really going to purchase Houston Oilers merchandise? I think not. Why even bother.[/QUOTE]

You think [I]that's [/I]bad, think about the KC Chiefs fan whose team has to dress up with the state of Texas on their helmets just to sell more merchandise to Cowboys fans.

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3623/3384157202_b935314eca_o.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I
    Last edited by SAR I; 09-15-2009 at 11:44 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SAR I;3255688]You think [I]that's [/I]bad, think about the KC Chiefs fan whose team has to dress up with the state of Texas on their helmets just to sell more merchandise to Cowboys fans.

[IMG]http://www.tonyskansascity.com/march09/DallasTexans.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

This makes so little sense. Do fans of either team really buy this crap?

I don't like the throwback Titans uniforms. As a matter of fact, I hate them.

The white jerseys look a little more tolerable, but please - throw the Titans **** out in the dumpster.

Throw the pickle pants in there while you're at it.

Please...no pickle pants this year.

The Jets road whites are one of the classiest uinforms in the league, and the hunter green and white at home is all we want to see.

Jets Insider VIP
    if we are going to accurate about this 50th year of the AFL Horsespit.... it should be the Los Angeles Chargers wearing their powder blues

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3255695]I don't like the throwback Titans uniforms. As a matter of fact, I hate them.

The white jerseys look a little more tolerable, but please - throw the Titans **** out in the dumpster.

Throw the pickle pants in there while you're at it.

Please...no pickle pants this year.

The Jets road whites are one of the classiest uinforms in the league, and the hunter green and white at home is all we want to see.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind the Titans uni's so much, but I do think it's about run it's course.

The Jets whites are by far the best. I like the twin stripes down the leg.

[IMG]http://www.sportsattic2.com/nflphotos/photos11/Namath,Joe36.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The Titans uniforms are such garbage. Certainly there are other Jets uniforms from the past that look better and would sell better too.

All League
    The Bills look SOO much better in their classics.

Their new stuff is complete garbage.

[QUOTE=CV 40;3255713]The Bills look SOO much better in their classics.

Their new stuff is complete garbage.[/QUOTE]

+1