Thread: Barking with Bart

All League

Barking with Bart

Anyone listen to "Barking with Bart" on Jets home page? ..This was great Bart said the Jets D is going to keep stats on how many player on the opposing team will be on the injury report following the week they play them:eek:, said it was something they use to do in Baltimore.. He also said he has a lot of respect for Brady but then called him a pretty boy. I love the feel of this team right now and believe we will send a message to the rest of the league this week when we dominate the the Pats and send them home limping.

... this game can be a MOMENTOUS occassion for our team ...

... if they can go out there and punch the pats in the mouth and kick them in the nuts it will make a huge statement ...

... they are ripe to be chopped down ...

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=ljr@work;3255732]... [B]this game will be a MOMENTOUS occassion for our team ...[/B]

... they are ripe to be chopped down ...

l_j_r[/QUOTE]

Fixed. :yes:

All League
    This could be the most important regular season game this year. Send a message (unlike last year) and the Pats are chasing us. Of course, if the NFL sees to it the NE wins, then the game at NE will be the most important game of the regular season.

All League
    [QUOTE=jets80;3255663]Anyone listen to "Barking with Bart" on Jets home page? ..This was great Bart said the Jets D is going to [B]keep stats on how many player on the opposing team will be on the injury report[/B] following the week they play them:eek:, said it was something they use to do in Baltimore.. He also said he has a lot of respect for [B]Brady but then called him a pretty boy[/B]. I love the feel of this team right now and believe we will send a message to the rest of the league this week when we dominate the the Pats and send them home limping.[/QUOTE]

Listen, it's nice to have some swagger and some fire - but this stuff doesn't really need to be said. If you think Rex uses stuff like this in our locker room you thing BB doesn't use it in his?

Let the D keep track of injury reports - I'll keep track of W's. And maybe we shouldn't be calling out the best QB in the league - just a thought there. Forget about the talk, just go out on the field and kick him and the rest of that O in the mouth. Talk on the field, not off of it.

[QUOTE=Dumps;3255796]Listen, it's nice to have some swagger and some fire - but this stuff doesn't really need to be said. If you think Rex uses stuff like this in our locker room you thing BB doesn't use it in his?

Let the D keep track of injury reports - I'll keep track of W's. And maybe we shouldn't be calling out the best QB in the league - just a thought there. Forget about the talk, just go out on the field and kick him and the rest of that O in the mouth. Talk on the field, not off of it.[/QUOTE]

:zzz:

All League
    [QUOTE=dassin;3255797]:zzz:[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked no one has ever won a game on Sunday by talking the most trash on Tuesday. It's fun and adds some juice - but who cares? Just go out and win the game and take care of damn business for once. That's all I care about.
    Last edited by Dumps; 09-15-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    After last night, I can honestly say that I'm not scared of New England in the least.

Brady is not there yet, period. The Tom Brady I saw last night was not the same QB that I've watched over the past 6 or 7 years. Buffalo's defense pails in comparison to ours and they were able to pressure and frustrate Brady at will for the first 3 quarters.

Jenkins is from another planet and the Harris/Scott combo at ILB is superb. I can't see anyone running on this team barring injury, especially with Ellis back in the mix and Pace scheduled to return after week 4.

That Jets defense we witnessed on Sunday was the beginning of something special. Rex is calling the shots and is sending the kitchen sink on almost every down. And the greatest thing is that when we bring the heat, we now have the talent to finish off plays and give opponents headaches.

New England doesn't really have a running game to speak of and Brady looks timid when there are body's flying around in his vicinity. If we can hit Brady and hit him often, I love our chances.

And with a great young player like Mayo now most likely out, look for Jones and Leon to have another solid outing. I don't expect Sanchez to put it in the air nearly as much as last week.