Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Message to talk radio leave Rex alone!

  1. #1

    Message to talk radio leave Rex alone!

    I can't believe what I'm hearing this morning here in N.Y.C. Some of our radio guys are killing Ryan because he won't talk trash about Bellichek or the Patriots this week.When Ryan was first hired he spoke about not kissing Bellichek's rings and how the Jets won't be taking any prisoners this year. Now that the game is here the Press are hoping that they get Ryan to give them some hot quotes so that they can sell their papers or get more people to listen to them on the radio. Ryan I believe is too smart for that and he'll let his team do the talking on Sunday afternoon. That's all Bellichek would need is some more bulletin board quotes from Ryan.Ryan might seem to some as some too be not media savy but I believe he is.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,003
    I agree with you buddy but I couldn't resist...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,792
    Media loves to do this crap. This along with asking athletes "is that a guarantee?" Like an athlete in a team sport can guarantee anything....

    My take has always been if a team needs "bulletin board material" to get them up for a game than they are in trouble. Period!

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Broomfield, CO
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    I agree with you buddy but I couldn't resist...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
    Is that a dude?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by dassin View Post
    I agree with you buddy but I couldn't resist...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Miracle In The Meadowlands View Post
    Is that a dude?
    Lets hope not with that over emotional nonsense...sadly enough that video has been viewed 27,040,986 times.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    Dude's got a point.

  8. #8
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by LI JET FAN View Post
    I can't believe what I'm hearing this morning here in N.Y.C. Some of our radio guys are killing Ryan because he won't talk trash about Bellichek or the Patriots this week.When Ryan was first hired he spoke about not kissing Bellichek's rings and how the Jets won't be taking any prisoners this year. Now that the game is here the Press are hoping that they get Ryan to give them some hot quotes so that they can sell their papers or get more people to listen to them on the radio. Ryan I believe is too smart for that and he'll let his team do the talking on Sunday afternoon. That's all Bellichek would need is some more bulletin board quotes from Ryan.Ryan might seem to some as some too be not media savy but I believe he is.
    Terrible title; but a solid post. I would tend to agree; Rex has finished "discussing" BB, as anything he says now will just backfire on him. The pats are going to have to find out about the Jets just like all the other teams: on Sunday.

    We are 1-0, and now we can let the play do the talking. The pads will speak!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,825
    Rex doesn't give a sh*t about what those loser bores have to talk about. They spend hours beating stupid, minute topics to death anyway...this is just another one.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXTHMz9CICg

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Rex doesn't give a sh*t about what those loser bores have to talk about. They spend hours beating stupid, minute topics to death anyway...this is just another one.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXTHMz9CICg
    Opie and Anthony, now there's some up to the minute humor.

    Where'd you get that clip, 1997?

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,825
    Sports radio suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

    That's just the best thing I could find with it being torn apart. It's 24 hours of beating dead horses.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica me Tipo View Post
    Sports radio suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

    That's just the best thing I could find with it being torn apart. It's 24 hours of beating dead horses.
    If that's the best you could find, you suck.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    If that's the best you could find, you suck.
    Word....all those comedic rants on sports radio available how could I only find one?

    Stop trying to so hard. Your comedic genius will come back to you eventually, don't worry.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us