Thread: Rexs Speech the night before the opener in TX

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Rexs Speech the night before the opener in TX

DOes anyone have any details on what was really said? I would love to know they say it was incredible!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somethin like this?

[b]Sanchez:[/b] It's over, man. Everyone says we can't win with a rookie QB.
    [b]Rex:[/b]Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    [b]Jenkins:[/b] Germans?
    [b]Scott:[/b] Forget it, he's rolling.
    [b]Rex:[/b]And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
    [thinks hard]
    [b]Rex:[/b]the tough get goin'!..... Who's with me? Let's go!
    [runs out, alone; then returns]
    [b]Rex:[/b]What the F happened to the Jets I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Rex, we might Lose." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Texans, their dead men!...
    [b]Jenkins:[/b] Dead! Rex's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
    [b]Rex:[/b]We're just the guys to do it.
    [b]Scott:[/b] Let's do it.
    [b]Rex:[/b] *Let’s do it*!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Supposedly he said the Texans were a weak team- all "finesse"...and he dropped the F bomb a whole lot...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ5YiQqrZCk[/url]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetStream;3255894]Somethin like this?

[b]Rex:[/b]Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    [thinks hard]
    [[B]runs out, alone; then returns[/B]]
    [b]Rex:[/b]What the F happened to the Jets I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest game of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Rex, we might Lose." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Texans, their dead men!...
    [b]Jenkins:[/b] Dead! Rex's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
    [b]Rex:[/b] *Let’s do it*![/QUOTE]

that mental image had me LMAO...too funny

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetStream;3255894]Somethin like this?

[thinks hard]
    [runs out, alone; then returns]
    [b]Rex:[/b] *Let’s do it*![/QUOTE]

Npw that was funny...Bwhahahahahah!:yes:

Listen whatever he said worked and the guys are behind him 100%.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard it was Gettysburg good. Really inspirational...Jenkins was in tears.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tears...I thought it was heartburn:confused: