Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Jets Fans Want To See Kaysar And James Sneak Into The Big Brother House

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3260486]No, pretty sure you can't [B]post full frontal nudity[/B].[/QUOTE]

No no Paulie- you're totally allowed to now. I think I read it somewhere.

Feel free to post, I think you just need to put a warning in the title.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=readyforthedraft;3259623]11th season just ended

12th season confirmed for next year[/QUOTE]

Jordy?!? :eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    Google "Jordan Big Brother 11" - first link that comes up. Let's say the pictures aren't great, but the girl definitely takes her vitamins and DOES groom.

Hall Of Fame
    Virgin Alert!

[QUOTE=readyforthedraft;3260473]i pmed them to you

not sure if i can post them in the thread[/QUOTE]

PM to me now. Don't **** with me kid. I want nudes.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Big L;3259762]dump lock ban

Mods, please move to the sub-garbage dump.[/QUOTE]

or patsnation.com, as its more commonly known

Holy F why is this thread still here? Better yet, why is RFTD allowed to keep coming back to JI with a different alias everytime someone farts Big Brother or Green Day? :steamin:

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3261426]Holy F why is this thread still here? Better yet, why is RFTD allowed to keep coming back to JI with a different alias everytime someone farts Big Brother or Green Day? :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Because his threads are some of the best in the history of this website:yes:

[QUOTE=readyforthedraft;3259616]first of all the hottest winner of all time won

[IMG]http://media.charlotteobserver.com/smedia/2009/07/01/17/729-TV_Big_Brother_11.embedded.prod_affiliate.138.JPG[/IMG]

(there are nudes on the internet of her)

[/QUOTE]

this is jetsrule's reaction:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=IM3;3261467]Because his threads are some of the best in the history of this website:yes:[/QUOTE]

Kobe- when da album be droppin?

All League
    Seems like a good thread for this...a friend of mine sent me this vid of Alyssa Milano, apparently in a photo shoot. She's topless, and then the hot female photographer starts kissing her tits. She just goes with it....who wants it? :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3261988]Seems like a good thread for this...a friend of mine sent me this [B]vid of Alyssa Milano[/B], apparently in a photo shoot. She's topless, and then the hot female photographer [B]starts kissing her tits.[/B] She just goes with it....who wants it? :D[/QUOTE]

Feel free to PM me. NOW.

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3261988]Seems like a good thread for this...a friend of mine sent me this vid of Alyssa Milano, apparently in a photo shoot. She's topless, and then the hot female photographer starts kissing her tits. She just goes with it....who wants it? :D[/QUOTE]

ummmm.....I DO! :eek:

Wow, not again.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3261988]Seems like a good thread for this...a friend of mine sent me this vid of Alyssa Milano, apparently in a photo shoot. She's topless, and then the hot female photographer starts kissing her tits. She just goes with it....who wants it? :D[/QUOTE]

PAleeze, You better not be joking. Joking bout something like that aint rite

Hall Of Fame

[QUOTE=JStokes;3262009]Feel free to PM me. NOW.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3262236]PAleeze, You better not be joking. Joking bout something like that aint rite[/QUOTE]

Mike- I have been refreshing my PMs hourly, yet nothing from the Animal.

I have never called for a lifetime ban for ANY poster, but this might be the one.

It's a scene from the movie Embrace of the Vampire.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Release[B] [/B]WE [B][U] NEED[/U][/B] PICS

All League
    Woah, sorry everyone....I've been at work, just got home....if someone wants, PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

All League
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3262378]It's a scene from the movie Embrace of the Vampire.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, is that it? I figured it had to have been from a movie. Either way, it's ****in' great.