Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Hey Jets Fans Want To See Kaysar And James Sneak Into The Big Brother House

  1. #1

    Hey Jets Fans Want To See Kaysar And James Sneak Into The Big Brother House

    first of all the hottest winner of all time won



    (there are nudes on the internet of her)

    and kaysar and james snuck into the big brother house after the finale

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQhvfmTX2UI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8T7rQvUYjo

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Land of Superior Men
    Posts
    1,542
    This show is still relevant?

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    How many screen names do you plan on burning with bans, dweebus?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois Jets Fan View Post
    This show is still relevant?
    11th season just ended

    12th season confirmed for next year

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    How many screen names do you plan on burning with bans, dweebus?
    jetswin said i could do it

  6. #6
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforthedraft View Post
    jetswin said i could do it
    yes I did...I'm sneaking out in a little while to go watch HS Football, I figured you guys could enjoy a readyforrule238 thread on a slow afternoon

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I figured you guys could enjoy a readyforrule238 thread on a slow afternoon
    Good Lookin out?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois Jets Fan View Post
    This show is still relevant?
    also this season got the best ratings ever in big brother history

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,273
    dump lock ban

    Mods, please move to the sub-garbage dump.

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,541
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforthedraft View Post
    also this season got the best ratings ever in big brother history
    You suck.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    LI NY
    Posts
    5,086
    Go to F'n Hell.

    Why do you persist with this ****.

    No ONE. And I mean NO ONE cares about you. Go the F AWAY!!!

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,841
    OK ready, you are waiting for the SB LIRR to Grand Central, OK you with me? OK stand at the north end of the platform...OK you still there?... OK... when the 9:14 arrives, make sure your buddy is filming, and jump...


    That would make some good reality

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforthedraft View Post
    also this season got the best ratings ever in big brother history
    The Hampur® needs a Hampur®.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,979
    Survivor's back!

    Who cares.... But let's see those nudies

  15. #15
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforthedraft View Post
    first of all the hottest winner of all time won



    (there are nudes on the internet of her)
    Well what's her name, ass? Jeez, throw us a bone. No one cares about Gaysar.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Well what's her name, ass? Jeez, throw us a bone. No one cares about Gaysar.
    i pmed them to you

    not sure if i can post them in the thread

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Jetsrules would be great at guerilla warfare, he would utilize those bushes like the damn viet kong.

  18. #18
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforthedraft View Post
    i pmed them to you

    not sure if i can post them in the thread
    No, pretty sure you can't post full frontal nudity.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Land of Superior Men
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    No, pretty sure you can't post full frontal nudity.
    You should probably forward them my way, just to make sure.

    TIA

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,841
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    yes I did...I'm sneaking out in a little while to go watch HS Football, I figured you guys could enjoy a readyforrule238 thread on a slow afternoon
    You just got my nod for evil Mod of the year

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us