Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: The good, the bad and the ugly from yesterday's game!

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924

    The good, the bad and the ugly from yesterday's game!

    You can decide which is good, bad or ugly...

    1. Awesome job by the Air Force yesterday with the flag during the anthem. Where's that JI AF guy who said he'd be on the field yesterday? Take a bow man, you guys were great!



    2. To the dude who caused a fight next to my beer line at halftime, step forward and take your knocks! The chaos that ensued made me late to my seat and I missed Leon's kick return to start the second half.



    3. Seriously, can a single coach whine to the officials any more than BB?



    4. Taking a knee for the victory!

    Last edited by jetstream23; 09-21-2009 at 04:19 PM.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Some more...

    The Good

    The friends and family of Ashley the Flight Crew Girl. They had huge signs, were fun to talk to and came out in full force for the Jets and Ashley.



    The Bad and Ugly

    The Pats* fan chicks who were so fun and flirty before the game telling everyone how great Tom Brady was, then ran back to their cars launching F-bombs at Jets fans as we showered them with "Brady sucks" chants. It got worse when someone started yelling at one girl, "Hey buttaface....you have a bigger penis than Brady!" Oh man, no holds barred in that lot yesterday!


  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,511
    I thought the "Brady Sucks" chants were rude and showed a lack of football knowledge on the part of people at the game yesterday.

    I wish Jets fans at Giants Stadium yesterday could have shown a little more class.

    How about we just win a game and not act like Chowds in the process?

  4. #4
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    .


    Hmm, why is "Gate C" decked out in the red & blue of a Giants home game? They didn't cover up the gate entrances with the green signs like usual?

    Good photos though, jetstream. Thanks for sharing. Looks like an awesome time, I really wish I was there.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,164
    Thanks for the photos. I like this kind pf perspective, makes me feel like I was there!!

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    I thought the "Brady Sucks" chants were rude and showed a lack of football knowledge on the part of people at the game yesterday.

    I wish Jets fans at Giants Stadium yesterday could have shown a little more class.

    How about we just win a game and not act like Chowds in the process?
    Agree with the need to show a little more class but completely disagree that it showed a lack of football knowledge.

    Tom Brady
    23/47, 216 YDS, 1 INT


    Tom Brady sucked yesterday, Roger. The most astute football fan as well as the dumbest could see that.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    I thought the "Brady Sucks" chants were rude and showed a lack of football knowledge on the part of people at the game yesterday.

    I wish Jets fans at Giants Stadium yesterday could have shown a little more class.

    How about we just win a game and not act like Chowds in the process?
    cmon dude. we know brady is good but he is the enemy and you do what you need to do to get on him. its a football game

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Posts
    1,555
    what else should we have chanted...Brady's great?

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    I thought the "Brady Sucks" chants were rude and showed a lack of football knowledge on the part of people at the game yesterday.

    I wish Jets fans at Giants Stadium yesterday could have shown a little more class.

    How about we just win a game and not act like Chowds in the process?
    +1. It was annoying. On a day when the crowd was as loud as I have ever heard it, playoff game or otherwise, this tempered my hometown pride a bit.

    Cheer for your team. Heck, boo the other guy if you want to. But the "Brady sucks" thing is an embarassment. Who are we? Red Sox fans?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJet85 View Post
    what else should we have chanted...Brady's great?
    Some suggestions:

    Let's go Jets

    J E T S JETS JETS JETS

    DE-FENSE

    Let's go Sanchez

    or anything else that has everything to do with our team and nothing to do with the other. Let the scoreboard speak to the opponent.

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,258
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

    Wow, you've got some killer seats JS. Terrific view of the field

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,148
    I disagree. Hearing "Brady Sucks" coming through my tv was AWESOME!

  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    I dont like the "Brady Sucks" stuff either, but I think that goes back to his "green guys" comments...dopey.

    Those Chowdettes looked cute!

    Great pics, did anyone try to stop the fight or were they all taking pics like you? It looks like two other dudes are there just snapping photos...lol.

  14. #14
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Williamstown NJ
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I disagree. Hearing "Brady Sucks" coming through my tv was AWESOME!
    I was there and I thought it was great, No Pat good or bad will ever get my respect. That's exactly the attitude this crowd has to have, I think we probably got into his head a little bit. This is football not tennis, we want this stadium to be as hostile an environment as possible.

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I dont like the "Brady Sucks" stuff either, but I think that goes back to his "green guys" comments...dopey.

    Those Chowdettes looked cute!

    Great pics, did anyone try to stop the fight or were they all taking pics like you? It looks like two other dudes are there just snapping photos...lol.
    Priorities...

    1. Don't drop beer as people bump around
    2. Take picture for my friends at JI
    3. Get back to my seat before kickoff
    4. Oh, stop the fight


    You can see those more nimble, concerned and fight-worthy than myself jumping into the fracas! How did that guy with the Clifton Police shirt get there so fast???

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I disagree. Hearing "Brady Sucks" coming through my tv was AWESOME!
    It was pretty fun to hear it, i prefer the loud as hell noise they were making

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Priorities...

    1. Don't drop beer as people bump around
    2. Take picture for my friends at JI
    3. Get back to my seat before kickoff
    4. Oh, stop the fight


    You can see those more nimble, concerned and fight-worthy than myself jumping into the fracas! How did that guy with the Clifton Police shirt get there so fast???
    Lol, those would be my priorities too, though I wouldnt have thought of taking a photo.

    I love the shot of the one security guy tackling Beavis, and he has a pen still in his hand.... as if he's done this so many times, he's ready to write up the incident already.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    4,164
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol, those would be my priorities too, though I wouldnt have thought of taking a photo.

    I love the shot of the one security guy tackling Beavis, and he has a pen still in his hand.... as if he's done this so many times, he's ready to write up the incident already.
    ha! Beavis is a face painter!!!!

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Some more...

    The Good

    The friends and family of Ashley the Flight Crew Girl. They had huge signs, were fun to talk to and came out in full force for the Jets and Ashley.


    Saw these two after the game- we park and tailgate between the 16A & 16E signs since '85 and they came walking by...the old woman's shirt reads, "my daughter is one of the flight crew"...

    also; one of the flight crew chicks came bouncing through the parking lot with her errand boy dragging a small suitcase of what I guess was her outfit, etc....looked solid yet not exceptional....

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Quote Originally Posted by DRNYJETS View Post
    I was there and I thought it was great, No Pat good or bad will ever get my respect. That's exactly the attitude this crowd has to have, I think we probably got into his head a little bit. This is football not tennis, we want this stadium to be as hostile an environment as possible.
    It's not even about respecting the Pats. It's about having enough respect for yourself to not sound ignorant.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us