Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TSA singles me out.....

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

TSA singles me out.....

After I have already went thru security, shoes off, computer in the tub along with my shoes,get X-rayed, wearing proudly my JETS GREEN golf shirt, I head to the gate ticket in hand......standing there waiting at the gate, ready to board..... TSA guy comes over to me and says..Sir we are going to have go thru all of your stuff... and it has everything to do with the shirt you have on.
    Im like go ahead... Pats fan huh? Yep he says. IM smilin, and tell him.. we knocked him on his arse, and that got to him...... So I gladly have the TSA people go thru my stuff, meanwhile Im SMILIN BIG TIME!!!! PBIA:yes:

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    That guy should be fired. Maybe he should concentrate on doing his job instead of fooling around with a Jets fan in line.

I would have told him to eat a dick and ask to speak to a supervisor.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3267699]That guy should be fired. Maybe he should concentrate on doing his job instead of fooling around with a Jets fan in line.

I would have told him to[B] eat a dick and ask to speak to a supervisor[/B].[/QUOTE]

Most PAT* fans eat dick regularly so why is this an insult?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    good point sopark
    and you cant mess with the HNIC
    whomever it might be

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec;3267699]That guy should be fired. Maybe he should concentrate on doing his job instead of fooling around with a Jets fan in line.

I would have told him to eat a dick and ask to speak to a supervisor.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, do you know how many Indian people probably got through security while this nonsense was going on! :steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Neil;3267830]good point sopark
    and you cant mess with the [B]HNIC[/B]
    whomever it might be[/QUOTE]

Got pulled aside [I]just[/I] for the Jets shirt, huh?..... :scratch:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you sure it didnt have anything to do with the c4 strapped to your chest?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Neil;3267646]TSA guy comes over to me and says..Sir we are going to have go thru all of your stuff... and it has everything to do with the shirt you have on.[/QUOTE]

No he didn't.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=freestater;3268168]Got pulled aside [I]just[/I] for the Jets shirt, huh?..... :scratch:[/QUOTE]

I'm not buyin' it either. None of us would just stand by and let this happen. It's a breach of security protocols, which could get the agent dismissed on the spot. No one is going to jeopardize their job over a Jet shirt, loss or not.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3268462]I'm not buyin' it either. None of us would just stand by and let this happen. It's a breach of security protocols, which could get the agent dismissed on the spot. No one is going to jeopardize their job over a Jet shirt, loss or not.[/QUOTE]

See this is just sad.

If we cant get our truth from anonymous posts on interweb football sites ...where do we turn now? :confused:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3268521]See this is just sad.

If we cant get our truth from anonymous posts on interweb football sites ...where do we turn now? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I'm crestfallen, as well.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    believe me or not, it happened exactly as stated and didnt bother me in the least:D

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Neil;3267646]After I have already went thru security, shoes off, computer in the tub along with my shoes,get X-rayed, wearing proudly my JETS GREEN golf shirt, I head to the gate ticket in hand......standing there waiting at the gate, ready to board..... TSA guy comes over to me and says..Sir we are going to have go thru all of your stuff... and it has everything to do with the shirt you have on.
    Im like go ahead... Pats fan huh? Yep he says. IM smilin, and tell him.. we knocked him on his arse, and that got to him...... So I gladly have the TSA people go thru my stuff, meanwhile Im SMILIN BIG TIME!!!! PBIA:yes:[/QUOTE]

Well we did terrorize them a little on Sunday....did we not?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I call bull****.

I doubt these guys like searching through peoples **** when they know damn well there is nothing there.

Cool story Spielberg.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Neil;3267646]After I have already went thru security, shoes off, computer in the tub along with my shoes,get X-rayed, wearing proudly my JETS GREEN golf shirt, I head to the gate ticket in hand......standing there waiting at the gate, ready to board..... TSA guy comes over to me and says..Sir we are going to have go thru all of your stuff... and it has everything to do with the shirt you have on.
    Im like go ahead... Pats fan huh? Yep he says. IM smilin, and tell him.. we knocked him on his arse, and that got to him...... So I gladly have the TSA people go thru my stuff, meanwhile Im SMILIN BIG TIME!!!! PBIA:yes:[/QUOTE]

Wash your underwear, it was most likely licked.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [URL=http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4003][IMG]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/54/pacsmh.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah the 2 wrongs make a right theory.

I would have told him to eat a dick and ask to speak to a supervisor.[/QUOTE]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Neil;3268918]believe me or not, it happened exactly as stated and didnt bother me in the least:D[/QUOTE]

I'll go with "not."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;3269175]Ah the 2 wrongs make a right theory.[/QUOTE]
    So, you're saying you'd tell him to eat a bag of dicks, and ask for Obama? :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mike D;3269078]I call bull****.

I doubt these guys like searching through peoples **** when they know damn well there is nothing there.

Cool story Spielberg.[/QUOTE]

I dont doubt that TSA is searching obvious non-terrorists for politically correct reasons, but I DO doubt someone would risk a civil rights suit by specifically mentioning an item of Jets apparel as the nexus to rifle his bags.

Recently, after we already went through a check at the Atlanta airport, my wife was pulled off the line as we were scanning our tickets and about to board. She was searched by a female TSA agent and her carry on was searched. AGAIN.

There were at least ten people on line behind us that were virtual characitures of a middle eastern terrorist. They were untouched.

Perhaps they are behaving unpredictable in their choices to keep the real terrorists off balance, as the terrorists are invariably monitoring these check points at all the major airports.

None the less, we were pissed to say the least. Go ahead and pull us off the line, but you'd damn well better pull the "ususual suspects" off the line too.