Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: *** '09-'10 New Jersey Devils Talk ***

On my way over to see them play the Hawks...hopefully they will play to the level of the opponent. Plus Id like some New Years Eve revenge

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjetsman28 View Post
    On my way over to see them play the Hawks...hopefully they will play to the level of the opponent. Plus Id like some New Years Eve revenge
    Hope you have a great time tonight

Devils blew 2 points on Friday against the Hawks, but bounced back with the 4-0 win over the Canes on Saturday.

Devs currently in 2nd in the East due to tiebreakers. Devs, Sabres, and Pens all have 4 games remaining and are all in action tomorrow night, with the Devils down in Atlanta. Actually, almost every team involved in the playoff race in the East is in action tomorrow night. Sabres are playing the Rangers and Pens are playing the Caps.
    Last edited by DevsJetsYanks88; 04-05-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Nice win in Atlanta last night. Marty picks up both his 600th win and 110th shutout. Hopefully the Devs can win these next 2 winnable games, Panthers and Islanders, and pretty much lock down their playoff spot.

Devils lose 3-2 in Florida tonight. Pittsburgh beat the Islanders, but Buffalo lost to Boston. Devils still remain in 2nd because of the tiebreaker. Regular season wraps up this weekend at home, with the Islanders on Saturday and the Sabres on Sunday.

Wow, Devils put a hurting on the Islanders 7-1 tonight. With Pittsburgh also losing 1-0, the Devs clinch the Atlantic and also reach the 100 point mark once again.

Tomorrow's game against Buffalo determines the 2 and 3 seeds. Devils take the 2 seed with either a win or overtime loss. If Devils lose in regulation and have the 3 seed, they'll have Boston in the first round. If Devils win in regulation or either win or lose in overtime, there's a couple different scenarios that could play out. If Philly beats the Rangers tomorrow, then the Devils would have Philly in the first round. If the Rangers beat Philly, then the Devils would play Montreal in the first round. Anyway, whatever scenario plays out tomorrow, I'm confident in this teams chances. I think we're finally ready to break this first round slump we've had the past couple years. Of course, my hopes and expectations are still much higher than advancing out of the first round.

Devils clinch the #2 seed today with the 2-1 win over the Sabres. Bring on the gay Flyers!

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Devils clinch the #2 seed today with the 2-1 win over the Sabres. Bring on the gay Flyers!
    I was at both games this weekend, so I had a great weekend. Rex Ryan was at the game yesterday and got booed by the giants fans at the game i guess. I gave him a standing O and lead a J E T S chant. Anyway the Flyers were like the one team I didnt want to see in the playoffs based on how they played against them in the regular season. I expect a tough series

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjetsman28 View Post
    I was at both games this weekend, so I had a great weekend. Rex Ryan was at the game yesterday and got booed by the giants fans at the game i guess. I gave him a standing O and lead a J E T S chant. Anyway the Flyers were like the one team I didnt want to see in the playoffs based on how they played against them in the regular season. I expect a tough series
    I agree. I was actually rooting for the Rangers yesterday simply because I wanted to play the Habs in the first round.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Veteran
    Thoughts on the Flyers series starting tonight? I expect a lot of fights and if the Devils get a lead it could get very cheap on the Philly side....lots of scumbags....Carcillo, Asham, Hartnell,....tools

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    It all comes down to...