Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 529

Thread: Girlfriend Advice Please

  1. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Heights
    Posts
    2,462
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Listen, if she insists on going through this, have JetsRuleisReadyfortheShaft hide in the closet while you are at work.
    HAHAHAAHA LMFAO!!

    I concur, this is a bad idea.....

  2. #22
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Senses View Post
    Cause I have already said I want to impale him
    no homo?

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    3,841
    This is a respect/ trust thing, its a challenge. Hey pal, its your house, they can catch up in other medias.


    What I cant get is why you would Trust the Respect you get in the Hampur



  4. #24
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    say yes to the brownies, say yes to the ex visiting and put her to the test.
    what happened to the good old days and Colts tests like in the movie Diner

  5. #25
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Huntington, NY
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    no homo?
    No...beat him an inch within his life if he makes a move

  6. #26
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tampa, FL - by way of Staten Island, NY.
    Posts
    465
    Dude, honestly when you are answering the bunch of animals (including myself of course) who frequent this website for girlfriend/relationship advice - it's already over. Cut your losses, and move on to the next one. A girl who would even present that scenario to you in the first place doesn't respect you and the your relationship enough anyway. Move on dude, just move on.....

  7. #27
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Senses View Post
    No...beat him an inch within his life if he makes a move
    please see The Big Ragu of hamper fame...

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    love these threads. should be good.
    Imagine if his GF was a drunk hottie...THREAD GOLD!

  9. #29
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    94
    The only reason I'd waste a Saturday night "catching up" with an ex, is if I was 90% sure I would be getting some good old comfortable we already know each other "it's been a long time" sex, if not re-establishing an ongoing booty call.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,148
    He will probably try the popcorn trick.

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,258
    Is he a Jet fan?... If he is, let him have some bro...

  12. #32
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumps View Post
    A girl who would even present that scenario to you in the first place doesn't respect you and the your relationship enough anyway. Move on dude, just move on.....
    actually I disagree with this statement, she may just be naive

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer of Senses View Post
    No...beat him an inch within his life if he makes a move
    Actually, I wouldn't even care about the guy at that point. He doesn't know me so he doesn't owe me anything. I'm knocking out the chick for starting the whole mess.

  14. #34
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tampa, FL - by way of Staten Island, NY.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by sheptr View Post
    The only reason I'd waste a Saturday night "catching up" with an ex, is if I was 90% sure I would be getting some good old comfortable we already know each other "it's been a long time" sex, if not re-establishing an ongoing booty call.
    Couldn't agree more dude, couldn't agree more.

  15. #35
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Actually, I wouldn't even care about the guy at that point. He doesn't know me so he doesn't owe me anything. I'm knocking out the chick for starting the whole mess.
    Give her a good "fugging"?

  16. #36
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tampa, FL - by way of Staten Island, NY.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    actually I disagree with this statement, she may just be naive
    Women aren't naive, just well-planned out. This broad knows exactly what she is doing and exactly what she is setting herself up for.

  17. #37
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumps View Post
    Women aren't naive, just well-planned out. This broad knows exactly what she is doing and exactly what she is setting herself up for.
    of course there is the other side to this argument, but I didn't think we needed to present it

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,258
    Did she ever talk about the size of his belichick? you know what I'm saying....

  19. #39
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tampa, FL - by way of Staten Island, NY.
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    of course there is the other side to this argument, but I didn't think we needed to present it
    HAHAHA. Someone had to - the man asked for honest advice. As fellow Jet fans we owe him as much.

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,675
    Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake the F up!!!

    Unless he's gay, don't let him over.

    He wants to bang her no doubt.. afterall he's a guy... and given the long history and human nature that we tend to remember the good times and forget the bad... Well there's a very, very good chance that your girl just might be thinking the same thing.

    Also one piece of advice for the future, when your girl dumps you...
    Don't date women who stay in touch with their ex's... this is a bad, bad sign... Generally, they do that because they want a backup plan should the current relationship not work out...

    If there is more than one, then it's a bad, bad, bad sign...

    My best friend's girlfriend who lived with him pulled the same exact crap you are going through now... didn't end well...

    Again Wake the F up. Put your foot down now at least you'll know how she really feels about you.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us