Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Advice Please

Board Moderator
    [QUOTE=32green;3269279]Listen, if she insists on going through this, have JetsRuleisReadyfortheShaft hide in the closet while you are at work.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAAHA LMFAO!!

I concur, this is a bad idea.....

[QUOTE=Destroyer of Senses;3269298]Cause I have already said I want to impale him[/QUOTE]

no homo?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

This is a respect/ trust thing, its a challenge. Hey pal, its your house, they can catch up in other medias.

What I cant get is why you would Trust the Respect you get in the Hampur:eek:

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bitonti;3269288]say yes to the brownies, say yes to the ex visiting and put her to the test.[/QUOTE]
    what happened to the good old days and Colts tests like in the movie Diner

[QUOTE=FF2®;3269302]no homo?[/QUOTE]

No...beat him an inch within his life if he makes a move

All League
    Dude, honestly when you are answering the bunch of animals (including myself of course) who frequent this website for girlfriend/relationship advice - it's already over. Cut your losses, and move on to the next one. A girl who would even present that scenario to you in the first place doesn't respect you and the your relationship enough anyway. Move on dude, just move on.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Destroyer of Senses;3269307]No...beat him an inch within his life if he makes a move[/QUOTE]
    please see The Big Ragu of hamper fame...

[QUOTE=sect313;3269255]love these threads. should be good.[/QUOTE]

Imagine if his GF was a drunk hottie...THREAD GOLD!

Waterboy
    The only reason I'd waste a Saturday night "catching up" with an ex, is if I was 90% sure I would be getting some good old comfortable we already know each other "it's been a long time" sex, if not re-establishing an ongoing booty call.

Jets Insider VIP
    He will probably try the popcorn trick.

All League
    Is he a Jet fan?... If he is, let him have some bro...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Dumps;3269310]A girl who would even present that scenario to you in the first place doesn't respect you and the your relationship enough anyway. Move on dude, just move on.....[/QUOTE]
    actually I disagree with this statement, she may just be naive

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Destroyer of Senses;3269307]No...beat him an inch within his life if he makes a move[/QUOTE]

Actually, I wouldn't even care about the guy at that point. He doesn't know me so he doesn't owe me anything. I'm knocking out the chick for starting the whole mess.

All League
    [QUOTE=sheptr;3269314]The only reason I'd waste a Saturday night "catching up" with an ex, is if I was 90% sure I would be getting some good old comfortable we already know each other "it's been a long time" sex, if not re-establishing an ongoing booty call.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more dude, couldn't agree more.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3269321]Actually, I wouldn't even care about the guy at that point. He doesn't know me so he doesn't owe me anything. I'm knocking out the chick for starting the whole mess.[/QUOTE]

Give her a good "fugging"? :confused:

All League
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3269318]actually I disagree with this statement, she may just be naive[/QUOTE]

Women aren't naive, just well-planned out. This broad knows exactly what she is doing and exactly what she is setting herself up for.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Dumps;3269327]Women aren't naive, just well-planned out. This broad knows exactly what she is doing and exactly what she is setting herself up for.[/QUOTE]
    of course there is the other side to this argument, but I didn't think we needed to present it

All League
    Did she ever talk about the size of his belichick? you know what I'm saying....

All League
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3269336]of course there is the other side to this argument, but I didn't think we needed to present it[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA. Someone had to - the man asked for honest advice. As fellow Jet fans we owe him as much.

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake the F up!!!

Unless he's gay, don't let him over.

He wants to bang her no doubt.. afterall he's a guy... and given the long history and human nature that we tend to remember the good times and forget the bad... Well there's a very, very good chance that your girl just might be thinking the same thing.

Also one piece of advice for the future, when your girl dumps you...
    Don't date women who stay in touch with their ex's... this is a bad, bad sign... Generally, they do that because they want a backup plan should the current relationship not work out...

If there is more than one, then it's a bad, bad, bad sign...

My best friend's girlfriend who lived with him pulled the same exact crap you are going through now... didn't end well...

Again Wake the F up. Put your foot down now at least you'll know how she really feels about you.