Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Girlfriend Advice Please

I hope its really over,dead and buried with 12 nails. Get back in the saddle and start meeting chicks everyday. We live in a world of abundance

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/BigCity2002/thisthreaddelivers-1.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=sect313;3269268]ask her if you can have a girl over you are good friends with while she is not there and get f'd up and see if she is fine with it?[/QUOTE]

Exactly, if u were bringin ur exes over she would probably flip out, but its ok for her to have hers over. I'd cut her loose just for being in contact with exes

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3279092]Jetswin's here. Evidently he's going to watch it 15 times before doing anything.[/QUOTE]

Best post in the thread by far. I remember that video ,still laughing.

[QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4405707]Exactly, if u were bringin ur exes over she would probably flip out, but its ok for her to have hers over. I'd cut her loose just for being in contact with exes[/QUOTE]

Holy sh%#, didnt realize this is such an old thread. The chick is probably a grandmother by now

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4405707]Exactly, if u were bringin ur exes over she would probably flip out, but its ok for her to have hers over. I'd cut her loose just for being in contact with exes[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4405711]Holy sh%#, didntrealize this is such an old thread. The chick is probably a grandmother by now.

It was good advice though. Somebody should have thought of this. In the beginning.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 03-21-2012 at 04:09 AM.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4404287]If you're a little bitter over it now, this can only get worse over time.
    So you throw away an awesome, long-term friendly relationship with your ex for some chippie you just met?[/QUOTE]

... completely wrong interpretation bro ...

... there's a reason why people don't remain with their ex's once the relationship is over (and there are no kids) ...

... in order to be serious moving forward with someone new you need to get rid of who was there before her ...

... completely understandable and reasonable for his GF to not want the ex still in the picture ...

l_j_r

[QUOTE=gunnails;4402641]WHEN WOMEN FAEK ORGASMS...WUT 2 DO BOUT IT.

IZ SAD BUT TRUE. LARGE PERSENTAGE OV WOMEN AT SUM POINT IN THEIR SEKZ LIVEZ HAS FAKD AN ORGASM. ACCORDIN 2 ONLINE RESEARCH WHOPPIN 70% OV WOMEN HAS FAKD IT.

HER IZ TEH SHORT AN NASTY ON Y WOMEN FAEK ORGASMS:

SHE IZ TIRD AN WANTS 2 GIT IT OVAR WIF.
    SHEZ NOT IN DA MOOD BUT DIDNT WANTS 2 HURT UR FEELINGS BY TURNIN U DOWN AN NAO JUS WANTS 2 GIT IT OVAR WIF.
    SHE IZ IN DA MOOD BUT 4 WHATEVR REASON SHE KNOWS IZ NOT GOIN 2 HAPPEN AN SHEZ EMBARRASD 2 SAY SO.
    SHEZ GETTIN SORE AN WANTS IT 2 END BEFORE TEH PAIN GETS WORSE.
    SHEZ AFRAID SHE IZ TAKIN 2 LONG AN SHE DOESNT WANTS U 2 GIT BORD OR TIRD.

THAR R LAWTS OV GUD BOOKZ ON HOW 2 MAK LUV 2 WOMAN. START READIN AN LERNIN AN BECOME TEH BEST LOVR U CAN BE SO UR WOMAN NEVR FEELS TEH NED 2 FAEK IT.[/QUOTE]

The best way to identity a true orgasm is to look for some type of white specimen ejecting from her vagina; typically white and thick. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sports;4405860]The best way to identity a true orgasm is to look for some type of white specimen ejecting from her vagina; typically white and thick. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I think it would kind of ruin the moment if you pulled her up by the ankles and started eyeing her lady parts for...um... specimens.

Maybe a better, less Mr. Science way would be to feel the contractions. :P