Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Advice Please

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3269288]this is actually a great idea

(except for the feed to Mike D) :)

set up the camera... (one in your bedroom, one in the living room) and then you'll really know what kind of girl you are dealing with

you might want to say no just to prevent this situation from ever occurring but the truth is if you want to build something with this person you'd better find out sooner or later.

say yes to the brownies, say yes to the ex visiting and put her to the test.[/QUOTE]

If he sends me the feed, I can post the link here so we can all watch her give it to the old b.f.

Do you prefer skype or google?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Monsterxman;3269342]Dude!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake the F up!!!

Unless he's gay, don't let him over.

[/QUOTE]

This isn't even about the dude. It's about the guy and his chick. First he has to explain he's not comfortable with it. If she still wants to see old boyfriends he has to TELL HER not to do it. Like Green said, if she refuses, buh-bye.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3269326]Give her a good "fugging"? :confused:[/QUOTE]

I may even try Dirtstars "I'm stuck in a vacuum" scam:yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys...well...I am gonna put my foot down....I will leave it open to hang out with them...but not alone together. If he tries anything...I destroy him for disrespecting me...I trust my girl...don't know why, but her intentions seem true...I don't trust him. She has already told me that if he tries anything, she ends the friendship...we will see as that will be her test...but I will be there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Destroyer of Senses;3269367]I will leave it open to hang out with them[/QUOTE]
    [SIZE="7"]
    F*** THAT!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Destroyer of Senses;3269367]Thanks guys...well...I am gonna put my foot down....I will leave it open to hang out with them...but not alone together. [/QUOTE]

Grooooooooooooooaan.

:cool:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Destroyer of Senses;3269367]Thanks guys...well...I am gonna put my foot down....I will leave it open to hang out with them...but not alone together. If he tries anything...I destroy him for disrespecting me...I trust my girl...don't know why, but her intentions seem true...I don't trust him. She has already told me that if he tries anything, she ends the friendship...we will see as that will be her test...but I will be there.[/QUOTE]

but you says she talks to a lot of ex's so this can come up a lot more times no? i cant see any of this ending good

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3269371][SIZE="7"]
    F*** THAT!!!!!!![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I hear you...but I will give it a try for her sake...guy sounds like a little artsy nerd...I am 6'3 300 lbs....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it will be o.k.

Tell her to save you a couple of brownies....but don't eat em if they're glazed. Really, though seriously, your the one who knows her. Don't let your ego get in your way. I have girlfriends that I still see and eat lunch with and stuff and my wife knows and accepts it. If she does anything she is not supposed to you will know it and you won't have to ask. She will respect you more if you just let it go like it was nothing. Girls expect you to have a negative reaction, if you don't your obvious confidence in yourself and her makes you a keeper in her eyes.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having an old boyfriend come over to spend the evening alone with your girlfriend is a prescription for disaster, especially with the added "bonus" of brownies, which will lubricate the libido amongst other things.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sect313;3269268]ask her if you can have a girl over you are good friends with while she is not there and get f'd up and see if she is fine with it?[/QUOTE]

or better yet say, "hey- I don't want to disturb your reunion with your ex so after work I made plans to meet up with some girl I dated for three years for a few drinks, if that's okay".....

but be serious when you say it....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sean Avery;3269275]You are correct man. I would not like it either. No offense to your girl but its rude on her part as well. If you were there then its somewhat ok.[/QUOTE]

who's the babe in your sig???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Destroyer of Senses;3269378]I hear you...but I will give it a try for her sake...guy sounds like a little artsy nerd...I am 6'3 300 lbs....[/QUOTE]

Your girlfriends knows you don't want this and you'll be seen as a pushover if you let them get together. Take it from us guys who have been married for a lot of years. You have to lay groundwork early for your marriage. No offense, but I'm already thinking of you as a bit of a p****, and I don't even know you.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if anyone else said this but...You should let her do whatever she wants...the faster you find out what she is like( when it gets down to it....trust)the quicker you can move in either direction......marriage, or a new piece of ass.Plus you will get points if you show her you trust her...Now I'm not saying this is ok all the time..once in a blue moon...I have to admit back in the day..I would not have followed this advice..I would have been there no matter what.....also, there are more women than men out there so you have an advantage...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=marano;3269381]Tell her to save you a couple of brownies....but don't eat em if they're glazed. Really, though seriously, your the one who knows her. Don't let your ego get in your way. I have girlfriends that I still see and eat lunch with and stuff and my wife knows and accepts it. If she does anything she is not supposed to you will know it and you won't have to ask. She will respect you more if you just let it go like it was nothing. Girls expect you to have a negative reaction, if you don't your obvious confidence in yourself and her makes you a keeper in her eyes.[/QUOTE]

i agree with this.

you obviously care a lot about your girl, enough to move in with her. you know her. if you do trust her (or at least think you do), it's actually good to put her to the test. if something happens, then you know she's a slut, and you can tell her to GTFO and you move on with your life.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3269395]Your girlfriends knows you don't want this and you'll be seen as a pushover if you let them get together. Take it from us guys who have been married for a lot of years. You have to lay groundwork early for your marriage. No offense, but I'm already thinking of you as a bit of a p****, and I don't even know you.[/QUOTE]

just saw this..., yes, but there might not be a marriage if you show weakness....ground work is most important,you are not a pu....,you're just trying to keep it, or know if this pu.. is worth it...smart guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3269395]Your girlfriends knows you don't want this and you'll be seen as a pushover if you let them get together. Take it from us guys who have been married for a lot of years. You have to lay groundwork early for your marriage. No offense, but I'm already thinking of you as a bit of a p****, and I don't even know you.[/QUOTE]

i think in marriage it's different. this guy needs to know whether she's a whore, or whether she can be trusted, BEFORE he gets married.

put her to the test. film it. share the video :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come home from work early.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;3269440]Come home from work early.[/QUOTE]

Local Man Has Great Idea.

another great idea: is that show "Cheaters" still on the air? if so, give 'em a call :yes: :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slip out from work, hide behind a car and whack him with a bat, pee on his damaged leg and go back to work. Problem solved.