Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: KMFDMISADRUGAGAINSTWARKMFDMISADRUGAGAINSTWAR

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062

    KMFDMISADRUGAGAINSTWARKMFDMISADRUGAGAINSTWAR


  2. #2
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Whoa.

    Definitely not my kind of music, but packaged along with that delightfully psychotic video, that was rather enjoyable.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Whoa.

    Definitely not my kind of music, but packaged along with that delightfully psychotic video, that was rather enjoyable.
    Jesus Forgives you.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9266jHNkQCc

    But the NWO Does not.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB-H7uxYGYc

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Ghey

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Ghey
    Sorry it's not Boy band night. Thats next week, you can lead.

    So what, eh?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoyDqFy5pU

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Sorry it's not Boy band night. Thats next week, you can lead.

    So what, eh?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoyDqFy5pU
    See this one I like. Pretty funny lyrics.

  7. #7
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Kmfdm A Drug Against War lyrics


    Send "A Drug Against War" Ringtone to your Cell

    Television, religion, social destruction
    Sex and drugs, violent seduction
    Crystal dawn, ecstatic explosion
    Parental advice leads to mental erosion
    Stronger than never ever before
    KMFDM is a drug against war
    Line after line, round after round
    Empty shells fall to the ground
    Faster than lightning, high as a kite
    Sonic bombardment brighter than sunlight
    No need for needles, no injection
    The substance substitutes love and affection
    Total sedation of longing desire
    Cremation of senses in friendly fire

  8. #8
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Kmfdm A Drug Against War lyrics


    Send "A Drug Against War" Ringtone to your Cell

    Television, religion, social destruction
    Sex and drugs, violent seduction
    Crystal dawn, ecstatic explosion
    Parental advice leads to mental erosion
    Stronger than never ever before
    KMFDM is a drug against war
    Line after line, round after round
    Empty shells fall to the ground
    Faster than lightning, high as a kite
    Sonic bombardment brighter than sunlight
    No need for needles, no injection
    The substance substitutes love and affection
    Total sedation of longing desire
    Cremation of senses in friendly fire
    Apparently....KMFDM also has a war against lyrics.

















  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Kmfdm A Drug Against War lyrics


    Send "A Drug Against War" Ringtone to your Cell

    Television, religion, social destruction
    Sex and drugs, violent seduction
    Crystal dawn, ecstatic explosion
    Parental advice leads to mental erosion
    Stronger than never ever before
    KMFDM is a drug against war
    Line after line, round after round
    Empty shells fall to the ground
    Faster than lightning, high as a kite
    Sonic bombardment brighter than sunlight
    No need for needles, no injection
    The substance substitutes love and affection
    Total sedation of longing desire
    Cremation of senses in friendly fire
    Another band makes my "Bands Who Mention Themselves In Their Own Songs Are Douchebags" list.

  10. #10
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Apparently....KMFDM also has a war against lyrics.

    lol

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Each and every day you become more and more hamperish.

    Dooy, dooty, doot doot.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    WHATTHEFVKCISGOINGONINTHISTHREADWHYISEVERYONESOANG RY



  13. #13
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    WHATTHEFVKCISGOINGONINTHISTHREADWHYISEVERYONESOANG RY


    I'm not Angry.

    I'm Hostile.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK83X0tGQEU

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    13,219

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I'm not Angry.

    I'm Hostile.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK83X0tGQEU


    Is that off of their Christmas Album?


    .

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Is that off of their Christmas Album?
    lol...that's actually the lighter side of Pantera....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2PKB01PdIA
    More JI's speed...

  17. #17
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Apparently....KMFDM also has a war against lyrics.

    LMAOLOLROTFLOMGEFFINIFFINDOOTSDOOTSDOOTS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us