Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Qaddafi has been speaking for nearly an hour...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Qaddafi has been speaking for nearly an hour...

...lol

go pitch a tent

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

are you watching this cluster fuq??? it's so comical you can't turn it off....here are some of the highlights...

1) he's got his speech on squares of paper and yellow notebook paper that he pulled out of the notebook and he's fumbling around with it...

2) he's spitting as he speaks...

3) he says the US and Europe owe Africa $7.77 trillion in reparations...

4) he endorsed obama to be president forever...

5) he claims 1.5 million Iraqi's civilians died in the Iraq war and Americans raped the men prisoners...

6) says nothing is wrong with the Taliban...

7) claimed the UN is to far from Libya and should be moved closer because he's got jet lag...actually that's the smartest thing he's said all morning...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

He's talking about Lee Harvey Oswald...lol

[IMG]http://glitchbucket.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gongshow2.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

he's now talking about the assisination of JFK and giving a history lesson that "lee harvey killed jack ruby....no, jack ruby killed lee harvey ambigiously"...

he's now talking about the killing of MLK and is calling for an investigation into both.....the "9-11 was an inside job" can't be far away....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetswin;3270455]

[IMG]http://glitchbucket.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gongshow2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

holy crap, FOX just had the CIA profile of him superimposed saying he is subject to bizarre behavior...

LMAO

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

he just said the Jews killed JFK....take that oliver stone...

this speech is comedic genius....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3270454]are you watching this cluster fuq??? it's so comical you can't turn it off....here are some of the highlights...

1) he's got his speech on squares of paper and yellow notebook paper that he pulled out of the notebook and he's fumbling around with it...

2) he's spitting as he speaks...

3) he says the US and Europe owe Africa $7.77 trillion in reparations...

4) he endorsed obama to be president forever...

5) he claims 1.5 million Iraqi's civilians died in the Iraq war and [B]Americans raped the men prisoners...[/B]

6) says nothing is wrong with the Taliban...

7) claimed the UN is to far from Libya and should be moved closer because he's got jet lag...actually that's the smartest thing he's said all morning...[/QUOTE]

Was Ragu in that prison?

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[IMG]http://cultureofsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/qaddafi_fabulous.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Sup.[/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

watch out...he just said swine flu today and we may have a fish flu tomorrow....

according to the general it's actually the capitalists who are purposely creating these flu's to make money off the vaccinations....didn't kanya west say the US gov't purposely put HIV into the balck community....Qaddaffi would've been better served had he rapped the speech...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-23-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Got Oil?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

In todays Post ( I know I know:rolleyes:) theres a pretty funny column by Andrea Peyser detailing her journey to the Libyan Mission in NY to effect a citizens arrest on this nut...she is pestering the apparently hapless "Amir" the guard to go get his bozz and bring him down to her. There's a photo of this yenta with a big handbag standing there with the deer in the headlines "Amir"...eventually a polite NYPD Det. comes over and says could you please knock it off the Secret Service is a little on edge about this guy, thanks, lolz......

( I wont post a link because the Post site sets off all the alarms and bells in my anti-virus, so be forewarned)

[QUOTE=32green;3270573]In todays Post ( I know I know:rolleyes:) theres a pretty funny column by Andrea Peyser detailing her journey to the Libyan Mission in NY to effect a citizens arrest on this nut...she is pestering the apparently hapless "Amir" the guard to go get his bozz and bring him down to her. There's a photo of this yenta with a big handbag standing there with the deer in the headlines "Amir"...eventually a polite NYPD Det. comes over and says could you please knock it off the Secret Service is a little on edge about this guy, thanks, lolz......

([B] I wont post a link because the Post site sets off all the alarms and bells in my anti-virus, so be forewarned)[/QUOTE]
    [/B]
    Worried about Obama's secret police, Are ya?

Qaddafi = buddy of W.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,453024,00.html[/url]

[QUOTE=bitonti;3270868]Qaddafi = buddy of W.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,453024,00.html[/url][/QUOTE]

And what do you think of him Bit? Care to enlighten us?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=acepepe;3270761][/B]
    Worried about Obama's secret police, Are ya?[/QUOTE]

No. Giving a heads up that there is spyware on that site.

[QUOTE=bitonti;3270868]Qaddafi = buddy of W.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,453024,00.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Says right there in your little article it was a politically negotiated settlement that the family groups affiliated with the Lockerbie bombing hailed, at a time when Libya seemed to be moderating its terrorist activities.

I see no reference to a friendship with "W"

[QUOTE=Warfish;3270898]And what do you think of him Bit? Care to enlighten us?[/QUOTE]

marginal figure on the world stage.

[QUOTE=32green;3270917]
    Says right there in your little article it was a politically negotiated settlement that the family groups affiliated with the Lockerbie bombing hailed, at a time when Libya seemed to be moderating its terrorist activities.

I see no reference to a friendship with "W"[/QUOTE]

if Obama thanked this chump for anything the right would crap it's pants in rage

Time for the Political forum to make a come back. This thread has peaked my interest as the tension is already mounting. I WANT CONFLICT DAMMIT!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=bitonti;3270927]if Obama thanked this chump for anything the right would crap it's pants in rage[/QUOTE]

Would you agree that things have changed with the release of the Lockerbie bomber and "this chumps" grandstanding?

I hardly think the negotiations referred to in your article would have taken place in a similar political environment.

Then again, ACORN was an innocent, grass roots political organization seeking change through voter registration back then, too, no?

Its funny. THINGS CHANGE.