Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 91

Thread: Qaddafi has been speaking for nearly an hour...

  1. #1
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276

    Qaddafi has been speaking for nearly an hour...

    ...lol

    go pitch a tent

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    are you watching this cluster fuq??? it's so comical you can't turn it off....here are some of the highlights...

    1) he's got his speech on squares of paper and yellow notebook paper that he pulled out of the notebook and he's fumbling around with it...

    2) he's spitting as he speaks...

    3) he says the US and Europe owe Africa $7.77 trillion in reparations...

    4) he endorsed obama to be president forever...

    5) he claims 1.5 million Iraqi's civilians died in the Iraq war and Americans raped the men prisoners...

    6) says nothing is wrong with the Taliban...

    7) claimed the UN is to far from Libya and should be moved closer because he's got jet lag...actually that's the smartest thing he's said all morning...

  3. #3
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    He's talking about Lee Harvey Oswald...lol


  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    he's now talking about the assisination of JFK and giving a history lesson that "lee harvey killed jack ruby....no, jack ruby killed lee harvey ambigiously"...

    he's now talking about the killing of MLK and is calling for an investigation into both.....the "9-11 was an inside job" can't be far away....

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

    LOL

  6. #6
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    holy crap, FOX just had the CIA profile of him superimposed saying he is subject to bizarre behavior...

    LMAO

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    he just said the Jews killed JFK....take that oliver stone...

    this speech is comedic genius....

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY View Post
    are you watching this cluster fuq??? it's so comical you can't turn it off....here are some of the highlights...

    1) he's got his speech on squares of paper and yellow notebook paper that he pulled out of the notebook and he's fumbling around with it...

    2) he's spitting as he speaks...

    3) he says the US and Europe owe Africa $7.77 trillion in reparations...

    4) he endorsed obama to be president forever...

    5) he claims 1.5 million Iraqi's civilians died in the Iraq war and Americans raped the men prisoners...

    6) says nothing is wrong with the Taliban...

    7) claimed the UN is to far from Libya and should be moved closer because he's got jet lag...actually that's the smartest thing he's said all morning...

    Was Ragu in that prison?


    _

  9. #9
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276


    Sup.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    watch out...he just said swine flu today and we may have a fish flu tomorrow....

    according to the general it's actually the capitalists who are purposely creating these flu's to make money off the vaccinations....didn't kanya west say the US gov't purposely put HIV into the balck community....Qaddaffi would've been better served had he rapped the speech...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-23-2009 at 01:33 PM.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,366
    Got Oil?

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    In todays Post ( I know I know) theres a pretty funny column by Andrea Peyser detailing her journey to the Libyan Mission in NY to effect a citizens arrest on this nut...she is pestering the apparently hapless "Amir" the guard to go get his bozz and bring him down to her. There's a photo of this yenta with a big handbag standing there with the deer in the headlines "Amir"...eventually a polite NYPD Det. comes over and says could you please knock it off the Secret Service is a little on edge about this guy, thanks, lolz......

    ( I wont post a link because the Post site sets off all the alarms and bells in my anti-virus, so be forewarned)

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    In todays Post ( I know I know) theres a pretty funny column by Andrea Peyser detailing her journey to the Libyan Mission in NY to effect a citizens arrest on this nut...she is pestering the apparently hapless "Amir" the guard to go get his bozz and bring him down to her. There's a photo of this yenta with a big handbag standing there with the deer in the headlines "Amir"...eventually a polite NYPD Det. comes over and says could you please knock it off the Secret Service is a little on edge about this guy, thanks, lolz......

    ( I wont post a link because the Post site sets off all the alarms and bells in my anti-virus, so be forewarned)


    Worried about Obama's secret police, Are ya?

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782

  15. #15
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    38,062
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    And what do you think of him Bit? Care to enlighten us?

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    [/B]
    Worried about Obama's secret police, Are ya?
    No. Giving a heads up that there is spyware on that site.

    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    Says right there in your little article it was a politically negotiated settlement that the family groups affiliated with the Lockerbie bombing hailed, at a time when Libya seemed to be moderating its terrorist activities.

    I see no reference to a friendship with "W"

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    And what do you think of him Bit? Care to enlighten us?
    marginal figure on the world stage.

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Says right there in your little article it was a politically negotiated settlement that the family groups affiliated with the Lockerbie bombing hailed, at a time when Libya seemed to be moderating its terrorist activities.

    I see no reference to a friendship with "W"
    if Obama thanked this chump for anything the right would crap it's pants in rage

  19. #19
    Time for the Political forum to make a come back. This thread has peaked my interest as the tension is already mounting. I WANT CONFLICT DAMMIT!!!

  20. #20
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    if Obama thanked this chump for anything the right would crap it's pants in rage
    Would you agree that things have changed with the release of the Lockerbie bomber and "this chumps" grandstanding?

    I hardly think the negotiations referred to in your article would have taken place in a similar political environment.

    Then again, ACORN was an innocent, grass roots political organization seeking change through voter registration back then, too, no?

    Its funny. THINGS CHANGE.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us