Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Qaddafi has been speaking for nearly an hour...

[QUOTE=bitonti;3270924]marginal figure on the world stage.[/QUOTE]

So we can safely ignore him, with no future negative repurcussions?

He's actually been pretty calm for the last 10 yrs.It's weird that he's popping off at the mouth all of a sudden

When is the Chavez speech.That's always good for a laugh.Out of all the dictators he's the one who really pisses me off he's always yappin.

Too bad the Dear leader never speaks(kim jon il) that would be something to see,untill he got sick the only fat man in North Korea while his people starve.

What a guy!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;3270917]
    Says right there in your little article it was a politically negotiated settlement that the family groups affiliated with the Lockerbie bombing hailed, at a time when Libya seemed to be moderating its terrorist activities.

I see no reference to a friendship with "W"[/QUOTE]

ask the families what they thought about letting the lockbie bomber go- which zero never spoke out against...claiming he's Bush's buddy based on the linked article is as inept as stating the Jets need a new stadium based on the fact the escalators don't work from time to time....no one would be dumb enough to....er- sorry 'bout that...

btw- qadaffi endorsed zero as president forever- who else in this thread thinks like qadaffi????? :D
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 09-23-2009 at 06:42 PM.

[QUOTE=jetswin;3270455]He's talking about Lee Harvey Oswald...lol

[IMG]http://glitchbucket.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gongshow2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

where is old lee when you need him? How many shooters would it take to end this speech? Is there a grassy knoll nearby?

All League
    Ughh....our president digusts me.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I'll never forget when i was in college,1986/87?at UNC when he put the jets in the air, and bombed the $hit out of Libya...no one phucked with us back then,no one. Thanks too..[IMG]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3489/ronbo.png[/IMG]

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3271111]I'll never forget when i was in college,1986/87?at UNC when he put the jets in the air, and bombed the $hit out of Libya...no one phucked with us back then,no one. Thanks too..[IMG]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3489/ronbo.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    This is why nuclear weapons must be kept out of the hands of nutjobs around the world, at all costs.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3271111]I'll never forget when i was in college,1986/87?at UNC when he put the jets in the air, and bombed the $hit out of Libya...no one phucked with us back then,no one. Thanks too..[IMG]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3489/ronbo.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

not trying to start an argument here,but didn't the marine bombings in Beruit happen on Reagan's watch?fyi-I have nothing against Reagan I was too young to remember much of his time as pres.The Berlin wall speech is one of the great speeches of all time

[QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3271164]This is why nuclear weapons must be kept out of the hands of nutjobs around the world, at all costs.[/QUOTE]

+1

All League
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;3271164]This is why nuclear weapons must be kept out of the hands of nutjobs around the world, at all costs.[/QUOTE]

Obama doesn't seem to care about that...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3271063]ask the families what they thought about letting the lockbie bomber go- which zero never spoke out against...claiming he's Bush's buddy based on the linked article is as inept as stating the Jets need a new stadium based on the fact the escalators don't work from time to time....no one would be dumb enough to....er- sorry 'bout that...

btw- qadaffi endorsed zero as president forever- who else in this thread thinks like qadaffi????? :D[/QUOTE]

If you bothered to read anything over than the Drudge Report you would know about this.

[url]http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE58955U20090910[/url]

[QUOTE=ReleasetheAnimal;3271226]Obama doesn't seem to care about that...[/QUOTE]

to be fair Bush didn't slow down Iran and North Korea fired off missles during his 8 yrs as well

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3271268]oh, he was "dissapointed"....how about coming out and condemning the release??? seems the only thing zero likes to condemn is America....[/QUOTE]

The President should have double-dog condemned the release of that murderer.

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Buster;3271287]The President should have double-dog condemned the release of that murderer.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Not true CBTY Obama did condemn Kanye West:)

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;3271192]not trying to start an argument here,but didn't the marine bombings in Beruit happen on Reagan's watch?fyi-I have nothing against Reagan I was too young to remember much of his time as pres.The Berlin wall speech is one of the great speeches of all time[/QUOTE]

Yes, that was why we retaliated....Anyone can drive cars full of dynamite into a building...The point is he acted, and i do believe that credibility stuck with us for the most part, up until the Clinton Admin.....hence, well you know...

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3271407]Yes, that was why we retaliated....Anyone can drive cars full of dynamite into a building...The point is he acted, and i do believe that credibility stuck with us for the most part, up until the Clinton Admin.....hence, well you know...[/QUOTE]

I believe we bombed Libya in response to a bombing at a disco in Germany that killed american servicemen.

As far as I know there was no response to the truck bombing at the Beruit airport that killed 220+ american servicemen

Also the Reagan administration sold military equipment to Iran (during our an embargo) in order to fund the Contras.

nice try

All League
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3270868]Qaddafi = buddy of W.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,453024,00.html[/url][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Bush Thanks Qaddafi for Settlement of Pan Am 103 Lawsuit
    Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Print ShareThisWASHINGTON President Bush called Libya's Muammar al-Qaddafi to voice his satisfaction with a $1.5 billion payment that Tripoli made to settle a long-standing dispute over terrorist attacks, including the bombing a Pan Am jet over Scotland, the White House said Monday.

In their conversation, Bush and Qaddafi "discussed that this agreement should help to bring a painful chapter in the history between our two countries closer to closure," White House spokesman Gordon Johndroe said in a statement.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sounds like they're best friends.

Bitonti=fail

[QUOTE=Buster;3271496]I believe we bombed Libya in response to a bombing at a disco in Germany that killed american servicemen.

As far as I know there was no response to the truck bombing at the Beruit airport that killed 220+ american servicemen

Also the Reagan administration sold military equipment to Iran (during our an embargo) in order to fund the Contras.

nice try[/QUOTE]

After the Beirut bombing they bombed shiite locations from the air and shelled them from the sea using the giant guns of the USS New Jersey. So there was a response.

The problem with comparing the two events is that the Libyans were using a mechanical encryption system from Switzerland which the Swiss government had secretely modefied to embed a universal key into everything it encoded and shared this universal key with the US. So the US was able to decode everything the Libyans sent to their embassies and so had undeniable evidence. With the Beirut bombing there wasn't enough intelligence on who did what.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Ryan Boru;3271570]After the Beirut bombing they bombed shiite locations from the air and shelled them from the sea using the giant guns of the USS New Jersey. So there was a response.

The problem with comparing the two events is that the Libyans were using a mechanical encryption system from Switzerland which the Swiss government had secretely modefied to embed a universal key into everything it encoded and shared this universal key with the US. So the US was able to decode everything the Libyans sent to their embassies and so had undeniable evidence. With the Beirut bombing there wasn't enough intelligence on who did what.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img.youtube.com/vi/zdA__2tKoIU/0.jpg[/IMG]

_