Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MacKenzie Phiilips had sex with her Papa the night before she got married

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

MacKenzie Phiilips had sex with her Papa the night before she got married

Those rockstars get ALL the chicks.

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090923/ap_en_ce/us_people_mackenzie_phillips_3[/url]

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that story earlier, I read this guy's autobiography years ago, I had no idea he was that ****ed up, and he was a mess.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/000bccef02935682c88_large.jpg[/IMG]

Their softball team was the "Abusers" -- very odd.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    And yet she had no sex with Valerie Bertinelli? S'up wit dat?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    this is made even more sickening by the fact that both are ugly...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3270481]And yet she had no sex with Valerie Bertinelli? S'up wit dat?[/QUOTE]

Well clearly he was into pimply faced boys.

This MackensieFlips was failed on so many levels by the hedonistic prick adults in her life, she/him/it never stood a chance.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dassin;3270477][IMG]http://cdn.wwtdd.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/000bccef02935682c88_large.jpg[/IMG]

Their softball team was the "Abusers" -- very odd.[/QUOTE]

The Abusers was the name of a softball team created by drug rehab patients in a hospital, over here in N.J.back in 1984.How the hell did you find that?She was there.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 09-23-2009 at 12:43 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, i see the Fair Oaks on the jersey.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3270486]The Abusers was the name of a softball team created by drug rehab patients in a hospital, over here in N.J.back in 1984.How the hell did you find that?She was there.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3270492]yeah, i see the Fair Oaks on the jersey.[/QUOTE]

*note to self; Iffin I ever develop a heroin habit, cross Fair Oaks off the list.:eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez, give the guy a fair shake. Maybe he didn't want the family embarrassed on MacKensie's wedding night because she would not know how to please her new husband. That's a major[I] faux pas[/I] in anyone's book.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, it was, and now under a different name an excellent hospital at 7k a weeek....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3270486]The Abusers was the name of a softball team created by drug rehab patients in a hospital, over here in N.J.back in 1984.How the hell did you find that?She was there.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/i-slept-with-my-own-father/"]http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/i-slept-with-my-own-father/[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Relationship??????When sex is involved does it not become incest? excluding Tenn.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG that's disgusting...A Father-Daughter softball league? :barf:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3270509]Geez, give the guy a fair shake. Maybe he didn't want the family embarrassed on MacKensie's wedding night because she would not know how to please her new husband. That's a major[I] faux pas[/I] in anyone's book.[/QUOTE]

agreed. Lets hope that papa covered the chapter that will not be discussed in a certain thread, or anywhere else in the hampur.

Imagine the blushing brides embarrasment if she had to admit to her new husband that she had no knowledge of the topic that we wont speak of.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Foley11;3270524]agreed. Lets hope that papa covered the chapter that will not be discussed in a certain thread, or anywhere else in the hampur.[/QUOTE]

should you be referring to entering through the backdoor, there was a 25 page thread about it in the hamper last month...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3270509]Geez, give the guy a fair shake. Maybe he didn't want the family embarrassed on MacKensie's wedding night because she would not know how to please her new husband. That's a major[I] faux pas[/I] in anyone's book.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is, he just had just stopped over with some brownies to catch up.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Foley11;3270524]agreed. Lets hope that papa covered the chapter that will not be discussed in a certain thread, or anywhere else in the hampur.[/QUOTE]

Over the years, I have heard that Papa John was a stickler for detail, and leaving no stone unturned, as it were. I'm sure she was schooled in at least rudimentary aspects of the activity which is prohibited in the expurgated thread to which you allude and Dirtstar massacred.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dassin;3270519][URL="http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/i-slept-with-my-own-father/"]http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/09/i-slept-with-my-own-father/[/URL][/QUOTE]

wow, that makes sense now...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father," she wrote. "Had this happened before? I didn't know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout."

Phillips then began touring with her father in a band called the New Mamas and the Papas -- and during their time together, the sexual relationship became consentual.

Phillips also revealed that her father asked her to move to a place where their incest would be accepted or even welcomed.

"One night Dad said, 'We could just run away to a country where no one would look down on us. There are places where this is an accepted practice. Maybe Fiji.... Maybe Massachusetts'" Phillips wrote her father said.