Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My nearly traditional, semi annual, all-encompasing Tits/Jets thread

My nearly traditional, semi-annual, all-encompassing Tits/Jets thread

... although at 0-2 I'm not overly stoked for smack talk (I mean the Tits just lost to the frickin Texans... the TEXANS!).

The owner of the F2F site goTitans.com posted a link to JI:

[url]http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=525209#post525209[/url]

So perhaps someone else with a little more enthusiasm for talking crap will stop in for a visit.

But for now... ummm...

Your coach is fat...

Vernon Gholston is a girl.

:O

Looking forward to the throwback gear. I'm assuming the Jets will be wearing the navy jerseys so that means the Titans will be debuting their white Oilers duds. Nice. Honestly, I love your team this year. As a pretty regular visitor to JI I feel great for you guys... but even with that being said

Oilers 27 Titans 21

:yes:
    Last edited by titanbuoy; 09-23-2009 at 07:58 PM.

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;3271014]... although at 0-2 I'm not overly stoked for smack talk (I mean the Tits just lost to the frickin Texans... the TEXANS!).

So perhaps someone else with a little more enthusiasm for talking crap will stop in for a visit.

But for now... ummm...

Your coach is fat...

Looking forward to the throwback gear. I'm assuming the Jets will be wearing the navy jerseys so that means the Titans will be debuting their white Oilers duds. Nice. Honestly, I love your team this year. As a pretty regular visitor to JI I feel great for you guys... but even with that being said

Oilers 27 Titans 21

:yes:[/QUOTE]

Can all 112 Titan fans be on that site at once or will it crash?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;3271014]... although at 0-2 I'm not overly stoked for smack talk [/QUOTE]

Smack talk? You should really be getting your affairs in order.

;):D

[QUOTE=32green;3271026]Smack talk? You should really be getting your affairs in order.[/QUOTE]

H) We can get killed...or worse, expelled!

R) She Neiids to so't out 'er prio'ities...

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3271018]Can all 112 Titan fans be on that site at once or will it crash?[/QUOTE]

I honestly think the Titans may have the smallest fan base of any team in the league, but let's not be ridiculous... there's at least 300 of us. And yes, in the past we've managed to crash the site on game day.

[QUOTE=32green;3271026]Smack talk? You should really be getting your affairs in order.[/QUOTE]

Is Pace back this week? KFC may be in for a few bumps and bruises regardless.

The nice thing about having a jag QB is that you don't have to worry so much about the poor schmuck getting injured (it's kind of a silver lining... kinda). :O Now you guys are going to panic like school girls everytime Marsha Franchise gets up a little slowly. You're always just one snap away from Kellen Clemens. It's a good thing coaching isn't like that. Imagine if old coaches stuck around in a back-up role just in case the new guy was injured/suspened... whatever. That'd be a truly frightening thing for Jets fans.... you'd always be just one cheeseburger away from "It's a process...".

PS: my affairs are always in order... generally chronological, but sometimes I sort 'em alphabetically for a hoot.

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;3271132]I honestly think the Titans may have the smallest fan base of any team in the league, but let's not be ridiculous... there's at least 300 of us. And yes, in the past we've managed to crash the site on game day.

The nice thing about having a .[/QUOTE]

TITAN,

I went to Nashville for the game last year. We wandered into a tailgate across the river that is there every week (Big Blow up helmet, bar liquor, gourmet food etc...). The Tennessee fans were UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Southern hospitality at it's height. They would take NO money. I offered $20 for each of us and they refused.

I have pictures of the 4 of us JET fans amongst these southerners.

I will NEVER forget how kind these people were.

Jets Insider VIP
    Man!!!! That is fragrant false advertising.

[QUOTE=Ruby2;3271144]Man!!!! That is fragrant false advertising.[/QUOTE]

serioulsy, WTF??? :steamin::steamin:

the thread title clearly says TITS, now where the **** are they???

[QUOTE=titanbuoy;3271014]

Your coach is fat...

[/QUOTE]

Stating the obvious is not a smack talk :)

BTW - talking about coaches. Is any coach in a league has more class then Fisher? Even while this week I wish him and his team a certain death in the hands of Jets - I have to mention that. Anti-belicheat.

Jets Insider VIP
    tb - you're like one of the inmates here, and you have a transgender RB.

I really can't bring myself to heap anything on you.... :confused:

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=titanbuoy;3271014]... although at 0-2 I'm not overly stoked for smack talk (I mean the Tits just lost to the frickin Texans... the TEXANS!).

[URL]http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?p=525209#post525209[/URL]

But for now... ummm...

Your coach is fat...

Oilers 27 Titans 21

Nice post. Now, if only the NFL could come up with Throwback Girlfriends (no brownies) as a legitimate promotion, I might get some action around here!

just kidding (Sept 29th is our 19th anniversary! Here come the pineapples!)

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Dirtstar;3271168]serioulsy, WTF??? :steamin::steamin:

the thread title clearly says TITS, now where the **** are they???[/QUOTE]
    Maybe jayjay will reprise his bit from Rome's radio show...TITS vs CATS on MNF. :D

[QUOTE=RussianGreen;3271175]Stating the obvious is not a smack talk :)

BTW - talking about coaches. Is any coach in a league has more class then Fisher? Even while this week I wish him and his team a certain death in the hands of Jets - I have to mention that. Anti-belicheat.[/QUOTE]

class....NFL speak for: "has never won anything"

[QUOTE=quantum;3271187]tb - you're like one of the inmates here, and you have a transgender RB.

I really can't bring myself to heap anything on you.... :confused:[/QUOTE]

Something about the Titans and TB...... doesn't lend itself to trash talk.

they are collectively.... the good guys!

Hope we kick their asses this week!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3271206]Something about the Titans and TB...... doesn't lend itself to trash talk.

they are collectively.... the good guys!

Hope we kick their asses this week![/QUOTE]

Lendale White STILL scares me - on a chromosomal level :eek:

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3271139]TITAN,

I went to Nashville for the game last year. We wandered into a tailgate across the river that is there every week (Big Blow up helmet, bar liquor, gourmet food etc...). The Tennessee fans were UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Southern hospitality at it's height. They would take NO money. I offered $20 for each of us and they refused.

I will NEVER forget how kind these people were.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten to know a bunch of Tennesseans through goTitans and they seem like great people. Doesn't surprise me at all that you were so warmly welcomed.

[QUOTE=Ruby2;3271144]Man!!!! That is fragrant false advertising.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3271168]serioulsy, WTF??? :steamin::steamin:

the thread title clearly says TITS, now where the **** are they???[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f242/BrokenRecord70/tennessee-titans-cheerleader-2009-n.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://mog.com/images/users/0000/0001/3152/images/1193428805.pjpeg[/IMG]

Re Fisher: clearly the wildcard in this match-up is Fisher's moustache. You just can't game plan for facial hair like that. You can't stop the 'stache you can only hope to contain it.

WTF?
    [IMG]http://imgur.com/ZVjXz.gif[/IMG]

Throwback to the future.
    [IMG]http://www.conigliofamily.com/images/HenniganJets.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3271139]TITAN,

I will NEVER forget how kind these people were.[/QUOTE]

And yet you learned nothing about welcoming fans from other teams :cool:

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3271199]Nice post. Now, if only the NFL could come up with Throwback Girlfriends (no brownies) as a legitimate promotion, I might get some action around here!

just kidding (Sept 29th is our 19th anniversary! Here come the pineapples!)[/QUOTE]

Throwback Girlfriends is an idea we can all get behind. I'd be tempted by the 1986 Margie, but I'd have to go with the 2002 Jess (crazy ***** that I barely survived... sometimes you have to put up with the bad to get the very, very good :))

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary!

But for now... ummm...

Your coach is fat...

Oilers 27 Titans 21

Sorry TB but I like you too much. Whatever you think is fine. Agreed that Rex is fat and VG is a girl btw. Good luck this weekend.

[QUOTE=FF2;3271203]class....NFL speak for: "has never won anything"[/QUOTE]

Belicheat really did not won anything,
    cheating "awards" not applicable my scumbag worshiping friend.