Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Nineteen pound baby

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108

    Nineteen pound baby




    This picture is hilarious. The big baby looks like he's crying because he knows he's huge.

    The little baby is looking like "don't roll over on me you giant mother******".

    Then he icing on the cake is the photograper wrapping the small baby tight, like he's in a straightjacket, to make the big baby appear even bigger. Like he wasn't big enough already.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    they will name him San Diago, because his mom now has a whale's vagina.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post



    This picture is hilarious. The big baby looks like he's crying because he knows he's huge.

    The little baby is looking like "don't roll over on me you giant mother******".

    Then he icing on the cake is the photograper wrapping the small baby tight, like he's in a straightjacket, to make the big baby appear even bigger. Like he wasn't big enough already.
    lmao...

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    astoria
    Posts
    5,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    they will name him San Diago, because his mom now has a whale's vagina.
    lol...lets just agree to disagree...

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post



    This picture is hilarious. The big baby looks like he's crying because he knows he's huge.

    The little baby is looking like "don't roll over on me you giant mother******".

    Then he icing on the cake is the photograper wrapping the small baby tight, like he's in a straightjacket, to make the big baby appear even bigger. Like he wasn't big enough already.

  6. #6
    Give that kid a football and slap a jersey on him.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    the insanely large babies always seem to be asian....

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    7,629
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    they will name him San Diago, because his mom now has a whale's vagina.
    We've been having the same party in the hamper for 8 months, and that is in no way depressing.

  10. #10
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    that had to hurt

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    that had to hurt
    I'm sure the mother will never be the same.

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,565
    19 lbs. baby = 4 lbs. mudflaps

  13. #13
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    19 lbs. baby = 4 lbs. mudflaps
    lol...


  14. #14
    4 weeks later

    Hubby says to wife, 'honey, I'd like a little pu$$y'

    Wife says to hubby 'so would I; mine's as big as a house.'

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    I've become somewhat smitten with the small baby and wouldn't mind adopting it.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I've become somewhat smitten with the small baby and wouldn't mind adopting it.
    You say "wouldnt mind" as if you werent involved in the initial decision.

    It's as if someone showed up on your door and said "Here. You are adopting this startled looking Chinese baby".

  17. #17
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,177
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    that had to hurt
    "The Hole Story", or "How I Got My Head Inside Your Mother".

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You say "wouldnt mind" as if you werent involved in the initial decision.

    It's as if someone showed up on your door and said "Here. You are adopting this startled looking Chinese baby".
    I'm a bit apprehensive about adopting the small baby because I fear some sort of mix-up that will result in the giant baby, in a giant box with holes, on my porch. I just can't afford that kind of Captain Crunch bill.


  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    "The Hole Story", or "How I Got My Head Inside Your Mother".
    lol oh no

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I'm a bit apprehensive about adopting the small baby because I fear some sort of mix-up that will result in the giant baby, in a giant box with holes, on my porch. I just can't afford that kind of Captain Crunch bill.

    Listen, you start feeding Cap'n Crunch to an infant and I guarantee money will be the least of your problems. DO you own a shovel and lime?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Don't Surf View Post
    4 weeks later

    Hubby says to wife, 'honey, I'd like a little pu$$y'

    Wife says to hubby 'so would I; mine's as big as a house.'
    4 weeks later...

    Hubby is going down on the wife and says, "My, you have a big *****... my, you have a big *****..."

    Wife ask, "Why did you say that twice?"

    Hubby replies, "I didn't."
























    (it was the echo)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us