Thread: (are you kidding ) is starting Sanchez against me in my money league...

(are you kidding ) is starting Sanchez against me in my money league...

Now I have to root against my fantasy team, at least when it comes to Sanchez.

LOL, no worries, if he wins then that means Sanchez had a great game, and if he loses, hope you have Leon or TJ.....

Im starting leon this week because Barber is hurt, haha

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I'm starting Sanchez this week as well. I got stuck without a good QB after my draft because a couple knuckleheads decided that they wanted 2 or 3 QB's, so I had been starting Hasselbeck (injured). I've also got Cotchery, so I'm hoping for at least a TD hookup or two between Sanchez and Cotch on Sunday.

Don't worry, Sanchez has not really put up great fanatasy numbers. He sort of in the Byron Leftwich catagory as far as fantasy. As long as the rest of your team is not playing the Jets D, you should be fine.

You do realize that it is possible you can win even if Sanchez has a good game, right?

#1) F*ck fantasy football when a Jet is playing against your team.
    #2) I'm starting Sanchez even though I have Romo because I feel that good about the kid this week against a terrible secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn_G View Post
    Don't worry, Sanchez has not really put up great fanatasy numbers. He sort of in the Byron Leftwich catagory as far as fantasy. As long as the rest of your team is not playing the Jets D, you should be fine.
    especially with a chance of rain on sunday

despite how great of a football player he is looking

sanchez isn't really startable in fantasy right now.

he's like an eli or a big ben. great IRL on a good team... but in fantasy doesn't throw enough or as deep as often as other NFL QBs. maybe because the JEts aren't forcing him to come back from big deficits.