View Poll Results: Rub One Out at Work/Office?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

18 40.91%
  • No!

16 36.36%
  • Possibly!

10 22.73%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rubbing One Out At the Office?

[QUOTE=morite;3279239]Did it in a back stairwell, which was not a high-traffic area. Told a hot chick that I was messing around with to meet me there. She had on a skirt w/no panties on, and she became spooked before it got really serious (I swear to god, I didn't care who walked in at that point, I was going to drill her right there). She gave me a few rubs before she ran back to her desk, and I just had to rub one out right there in the stairwell before composing myself and finding a bathroom to wash up.

I told her about it later on, and she said she was going to ask the secruity guard to show her the video tape. It turns out there were no security cameras there, but I was nervous for a while![/QUOTE]

FYI

I don't have picture to share, this was a good 10 years ago, but she looked like Sandra Bullock when she was in Demolition Man, and she had a ROCKIN' body. The a$$ was one of the best ever.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=morite;3279284]FYI

I don't have picture to share, this was a good 10 years ago, but she looked like Sandra Bullock when she was in Demolition Man, and she had a ROCKIN' body. The a$$ was one of the best ever.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, you're not rubbing one out right now are you?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

This may not be as uncommon as we think, some guy got canned at a place I used to work when he got caught on security cameras filling someone's shoe, so to speak.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3279291]Just to clarify, you're not rubbing one out right now are you?[/QUOTE]

Huh, Wha-? (he says as he smokes a post-masturbatorial cigarette)

Hey man, those memories have been conjured up. The wifey better get ready for a suprise tonight, and its not even our anniversary!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=morite;3279305]Huh, Wha-? (he says as he smokes a post-masturbatorial cigarette)

Hey man, those memories have been conjured up. The wifey better get ready for a suprise tonight, and its not even our anniversary![/QUOTE]

:D

Has anyone ever "done" a female boss at the office? That has to be one of the top three male fantasies, especially if she looks like this:

[B]***NOT WORK APPROPRIATE***[/B]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbA4h03kszw[/url]

I've never spanked on the job... not that I recall at least, but I've had sex at every job I've ever had (and while on the clock too). It happened by circumstance at the first two jobs I had when I was a teen, and since I had a unique little streak going I made a point of continuing it from then on.

All League
    Anyone watch Californication? The Charlie character had a problem with it. If you get Showtime, you should watch, it's hilarious!

[IMG]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii142/bobfruitster/CharlieRunkle.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Big L;3279280]I wouldn't do it. The repercussions if caught would be disasterous.[/QUOTE]

Not a rub out but I did it (had sex) many years ago with a HOT (co worker) chick that was "obsessed" with sex in risky places. In the office, at night during the XMAS party, my first job.

[QUOTE=Warfish;3279174]Yes?

No?

Possibly?[/QUOTE]

WOW. Its official. The Colonel is a DOOT! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3279611]WOW. Its official. The Colonel is a DOOT! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Major

I know Colonel Potter, he's no Colonel Potter

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3279575]Not a rub out but I did it (had sex) many years ago with a HOT (co worker) chick that was "obsessed" with sex in risky places. In the office, [B]at night during the XMAS party[/B], my first job.[/QUOTE]

Hope you kissed under the Cameltoe.

OK, the mods HAVE TO bring back the backdoor thread now.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    only if i worked in the boston area, and could make a deposit into a patriot fans coffee cup...

[QUOTE=Dirtstar;3279648]OK, the mods HAVE TO bring back the backdoor thread now.[/QUOTE]

It will forever be in our hearts, Dirtstar. They can't take that away.

Jets Insider VIP
    I know a chick who..uh..pleasured herself at work.

After she told me I rubbed one out of course.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3279657]I[B] know a chick who..uh..pleasured herself at work.[/B]

After she told me I rubbed one out of course.[/QUOTE]

Reception desk? Company president? What?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3279660]Reception desk? Company president? What?[/QUOTE]
    A close friend who chatted all day with a dude she was infatuated with.

Dude gets into the HOF first ballot for turning on a chick by chat that she had to go and touch herself.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3279664]A close friend who chatted all day with a dude she was infatuated with.

[B]Dude gets into the HOF first ballot for turning on a chick by chat that she had to go and touch herself.[/B][/QUOTE]

An immortal.

[QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3279664]A close friend who chatted all day with a dude she was infatuated with.

Dude gets into the HOF first ballot for turning on a chick by chat that she had to go and touch herself.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3279677]An immortal.[/QUOTE]

i heard that dude can bake a mean brownie, as well.