Thread: Hello all from Florida

Hello all from Florida

My name is Patrick and I have been a Jets fan for the last 40 years. My wife & I are heading to New Orleans this weekend for the game and we look forward to seeing our fellow fans when we get there. GO JETS.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Welcome to the site. There's a thread on the Landing Strip where Jet fans are making plans to meet up for a tailgate. It's pinned at the top of the forum.

... have fun out there ... get some reverse cowgirl ... i mean reverse crowd-noise action going!!! ...

l_j_r

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Welcome to the site. There's a thread on the Landing Strip where Jet fans are making plans to meet up for a tailgate. It's pinned at the top of the forum.
    Yea I saw that. I'm looking forward to it. GO JETS

Practice Squad
    Where in Florida? I'm just outside of Sarasota.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsknicks1 View Post
    My name is Patrick and I have been a Jets fan for the last 40 years. My wife & I are heading to New Orleans this weekend for the game and we look forward to seeing our fellow fans when we get there. GO JETS.
    Welcome aboard, I live in Flordia as well. Moved to Tampa from Staten Island about 5 years ago.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Girl View Post
    Where in Florida? I'm just outside of Sarasota.
    Nice, I live in Tampa. Moved here from Staten Island about 5 years ago. My friends and I hit up Siesta Key beach a lot - it's an awesome beach.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumps View Post
    Nice, I live in Tampa. Moved here from Staten Island about 5 years ago. My friends and I hit up Siesta Key beach a lot - it's an awesome beach.
    Last I saw, it's #2 in the country. I moved here last September from the Upper East Side.