Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Ben to host WWE Monday Night Raw next Monday

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!

Big Ben to host WWE Monday Night Raw next Monday

Next week's special guest host for Monday Night Raw is no stranger to pressure situations and making snap decisions.

Just hours after leading the Pittsburgh Steelers against the San Diego Chargers, Ben Roethlisberger, quarterback of the defending NFL Super Bowl Champions, will guest host Monday Night Raw at Wachovia Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre, Pa., this Monday.

And he's not coming alone. Roethlisberger, the youngest Super Bowl winning quarterback in NFL history, will be bringing protection in the form of his Steelers' offensive line teammates to Wilkes-Barre.

"Big Ben" joins the prestigious list of past Raw celebrity guest hosts, including Olympic gold medalist Shaquille O’Neal, Emmy-winning actor Jeremy Piven and television legend Bob Barker.

Roethlisberger frequently attends Raw and SmackDown with his Steelers teammates when WWE visits Pittsburgh's Mellon Arena, which gives him up-close knowledge of the Superstars and Divas he will have control over next Monday night.
    http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article...4510/rawbigben

all i can say,, is WTF??? hey dufus, you are losing football games, why not worry about winning a football game instead of being on Raw. Maybe you have decided you need a new career??? since your second career choice as a hood ornament didnt work!!!

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    I'm sorry I thought I saw BigBensAngel and the word "raw". I guess I got confused.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I'm sorry I thought I saw BigBensAngel and the word "raw". I guess I got confused.
    Ches, that I would have to PM you...

I can't wait till the woman accusing him of rape comes out holding a microphone and challenging him to a cage match. Why settle it in the courts when you can settle it in the ring.

All Pro
    If they lose to the Chargers on Sunday night, he's going to look like a pretty big doofus hosting wrestling the following Monday.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Postseason View Post
    I can't wait till the woman accusing him of rape comes out holding a microphone and challenging him to a cage match. Why settle it in the courts when you can settle it in the ring.
    that crazy biznatch is too stupid to come up with that.

If they lose to the Chargers on Sunday night, he's going to look like a pretty big doofus hosting wrestling the following Monday.
    that is what alot of the steeler fans are complaining about. he should be focused on football, but if i read it correctly he is using this opportunity to promote his foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Postseason View Post
    lol!!!

Announcer: "Wait, who is that? Who is that masked figure making its way to the ring???"

(chick removes mask)

Announcer: "OH MY GAWD!!! It's Andrea McNulty!!! I can't believe it! What's she doing here all the way in Wilkes-Barre?!?? Oh my! Check out the look on Ben's face!!! He was NOT expecting this!!! SHE JUST SLAPPED HIM!!! THAT CRAZY ***** JUST SLAPPED HIM!!! OH MY GAWD!!!"

Ugh, people... please stay away from professional wrestling.

1st it's nowhere what it used to be
    2nd it causes nothing but unwanted attention to players.

An appearance in the stands is just fine. But I'm guaranteeing Ben will have some sort of angle with one of the wrestlers and will throw a punch or slam them or something to that extent.

Hall Of Fame
    i think you are right since he is going to be the special guest host... the good thing is he is bring the OL with him... so maybe they can protect him, oh wait, what the hell i am thinking...lol..

i have to agree wrestling isnt what it use to be when i was little and watched it. i catch some now b/c my son loves it..

Things like this is where fans typically overreact. Like it or not, players are celebrities, and there are certain perks that go with it. If Ben Roethlisberger wants to spend his free time hosting Monday Night Raw, then so be it. Spending 3-4 hours there is not going to hurt his preparation for any of his games. It's his own time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    Things like this is where fans typically overreact. Like it or not, players are celebrities, and there are certain perks that go with it. If Ben Roethlisberger wants to spend his free time hosting Monday Night Raw, then so be it. Spending 3-4 hours there is not going to hurt his preparation for any of his games. It's his own time!
    Agreed.

But cmon Monday Night Raw happens all year round , he couldnt have arranged this between Feb and August?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan_Johnny View Post
    Agreed.

But cmon Monday Night Raw happens all year round , he couldnt have arranged this between Feb and August?
    but Feb thru August he is busy having sex with all the trailer park pyschos he can find. they dont call him a walking STD for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBensAngel7 View Post
    but Feb thru August he is busy having sex with all the trailer park pyschos he can find. they dont call him a walking STD for nothing.
    Honestly, do you think he's good looking????

Hall Of Fame
    he is like Sidney Crosby, sometimes he looks really really hot and others not so....although he looks better not drunk

like here, he looks good

and of course my favorite one
    Last edited by BigBensAngel7; 09-29-2009 at 03:34 PM.

he is like Sidney Crosby, sometimes he looks really really hot and others not so....although he looks better not drunk

Hall Of Fame
    now that isnt a good picture considering that was when he did that PC about some crazy biznatch sueing him. and brown isnt a good color on him

now that isnt a good picture considering that was when he did that PC about some crazy biznatch sueing him. and brown isnt a good color on him
    lol not trying to hate, I consider him top 5 in the league. But sheesh, get a comb.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    lol not trying to hate, I consider him top 5 in the league. But sheesh, get a comb.
    lol. i think i said that boy needs a haircut.. and i know he can afford one..

lol. i think i said that boy needs a haircut.. and i know he can afford one..
    He's no Mark Sanchez where he can grow his hair out

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    He's no Mark Sanchez where he can grow his hair out
    i like it when he has the curls going. it makes him look cute.