Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JI 2009 Membership Drive: Become a VIP! Now only $29.95 with NO ADS and free stuff!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

JI 2009 Membership Drive: Become a VIP! Now only $29.95 with NO ADS and free stuff!

When we created the JI VIP program we did it with a lot of innovative and new features such as instant camp and practice reports and online fan chats just to name a few.

However, since we started this, the mainstream media has seen what we pioneered and started implementing the same thing through blogs that bring the stories to readers much quicker and some even do their own online fan chats to connect with the fans.

Therefore, a lot of the unique premium features we have offered over the past few years are not so unique anymore. Also, after moving training camp to upstate New York, our coverage hasn’t been the same simply due to budgetary restraints. We also realize the economic environment for some is tough so we have decided to reduce the cost of a yearly VIP subscription to $29.99. I you have ever thought about becoming a JetsInsider.com supporter, now it the time to do it!

[B]As a VIP member you will get the following [/B]

[LIST][*]An ads-free Jetsinsider.com fan forum - lighter and faster too!

[*]Daily camp reports and breaking NY Jets news directly from Florham Park throughout the entire season sent to your personal e-mail address.

[*]Access to our members-only Fan Forum Messageboard with expanded private message box.

[*]Occasional exclusive online fan chats with Jets experts and insiders when they can be scheduled.

[*]An annual JI commemorative tee shirt this year and each year you renew.

[*]An annual exclusive JI refrigerator magnet with the Jets schedule starting in 2010.

[*]The rewarding feeling that you are helping support this great Jets community that has been going strong for a decade![/LIST]

[IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/images/2009%20ad.jpg[/IMG]

We are aware that a lot of current VIP members have renewed recently at the former price so anyone who has renewed their subscription within the last year of this message will get an additional year free added to their subscription. All current yearly VIP’s will also get a 2009 tee shirt sent to them. Monthy subscriptions will remain the same. If you are a monthly subscriber and would like to take advantage of our new program please cancel your membership in paypal and re-subscribe as a yearly member. Due to the price change, your membership will now not automatically renew. If you see a disruption in your service due your membership expiring just go to the VIP page and re-subscribe.

JI will also be implementing new features to the site including expanded exclusive video content and a JI radio station that will feature a weekly show that you can listen live or via podcast through Itunes. We are also working on a show that will be hosted by Jets Superfans discussing all Gang Green topics.

To sign up: [B][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/jets_insider_vip.php"]CLICK HERE[/URL] [/B]

Thank you again for your continued support and for being the best NFL fans on the planet.

[B]GO JETS![/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Well that makes us long time full paying patrons feel real special..:eek:

haha people who are members always get screwed, only new members get the good deals. ill only become a vip member if i stop getting warnings and don't get banned

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Gholstons Revenge;3282373]haha people who are members always get screwed, only new members get the good deals. ill only become a vip member if i stop getting warnings and don't get banned[/QUOTE]

Did you read the post?

Who's getting screwed? The current members get an extra year free and a $15 tee shirt and fridge magnet. How is that getting screwed?

All League
    The shirts are only available in Large and up which is sort of useless for your less girthy members. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282382]Who's getting screwed? The current members get an extra year free and a $15 tee shirt and fridge magnet. How is that getting screwed?[/QUOTE]

That's the first I've heard of it?? I never got the shirt or magnet either..

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3282388]That's the first I've heard of it?? I never got the shirt or magnet either..[/QUOTE]

We just kicked it off 10 minutes ago. Shirt will be coming.

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282356]When we created the JI VIP program we did it with a lot of innovative and new features such as instant camp and practice reports and online fan chats just to name a few.

However, since we started this, the mainstream media has seen what we pioneered and started implementing the same thing through blogs that bring the stories to readers much quicker and some even do their own online fan chats to connect with the fans.

Therefore, a lot of the unique premium features we have offered over the past few years are not so unique anymore. Also, after moving training camp to upstate New York, our coverage hasn’t been the same simply due to budgetary restraints. We also realize the economic environment for some is tough so we have decided to reduce the cost of a yearly VIP subscription to $29.99. I you have ever thought about becoming a JetsInsider.com supporter, now it the time to do it!

[*]Daily camp reports and breaking NY Jets news directly from Florham Park throughout the entire season sent to your personal e-mail address.

[*]Access to our members-only Fan Forum Messageboard with expanded private message box.

[*]Occasional exclusive online fan chats with Jets experts and insiders when they can be scheduled.

[*]An annual exclusive JI refrigerator magnet with the Jets schedule starting in 2010.

[*]The rewarding feeling that you are helping support this great Jets community that has been going strong for a decade![/LIST]

We are aware that a lot of current VIP members have renewed recently at the former price so anyone who has renewed their subscription within the last year of this message will get an additional year free added to their subscription. All current yearly VIP’s will also get a 2009 tee shirt sent to them. Monthy subscriptions will remain the same. If you are a monthly subscriber and would like to take advantage of our new program please cancel your membership in paypal and re-subscribe as a yearly member. Due to the price change, your membership will now not automatically renew. If you see a disruption in your service due your membership expiring just go to the VIP page and re-subscribe.

JI will also be implementing new features to the site including expanded exclusive video content and a JI radio station that will feature a weekly show that you can listen live or via podcast through Itunes. We are also working on a show that will be hosted by Jets Superfans discussing all Gang Green topics.

To sign up: [B][URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/jets_insider_vip.php"]CLICK HERE[/URL] [/B]

Thank you again for your continued support and for being the best NFL fans on the planet.

[B]GO JETS![/B][/QUOTE]

about time i paid up....you have a great site here.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think it's awesome Sooth.

Note: you have a small discrepancy in the price listed in the title vs. the one in your text.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3282388]That's the first I've heard of it?? I never got the shirt or magnet either..[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282393]We just kicked it off 10 minutes ago. Shirt will be coming.[/QUOTE]

Not sure where you live Savage but Clowney's running as fast as he can. He should be there by this afternoon with your t-shirt. ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282393]We just kicked it off 10 minutes ago. Shirt will be coming.[/QUOTE]
    lol...what's the delay?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jetswin;3282431]lol...what's the delay?[/QUOTE]

He could have put all the info in the first post.. Stop being a brown noser JW..:yes:

Tell me more about this "magnet".

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Savage69;3282440]He could have put all the info in the first post.. Stop being a brown noser JW..:yes:[/QUOTE]
    :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282356]When we created the JI VIP program we did it with a lot of innovative and new features such as instant camp and practice reports and online fan chats just to name a few.

[B]GO JETS![/B][/QUOTE]

Who is that handsome devil proudly sporting the new shirt?

For an old guy you don't have much patience :P

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=MACPAC;3282471]For an old guy you don't have much patience :P[/QUOTE]

Can't afford to..Tick tock tick tock..:P

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3282471]For an old guy you don't have much patience :P[/QUOTE]

He doesn't buy green banana's either. :D

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=petejet;3282466]Who is that handsome devil proudly sporting the new shirt?[/QUOTE]

Prolly some homeless dude who needed a shirt. The poor sap....down on his luck. I guess not all of us can have good looks and our original teeth. :D

All Pro
    hmm, i think i'll buckle. If I pay this week, when do i have to renew, jan 2010, or a year from now?