Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JI 2009 Membership Drive: Become a VIP! Now only $29.95 with NO ADS and free stuff!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282393]We just kicked it off 10 minutes ago. Shirt will be coming.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Thanks boss!

I have been wearing my "new regime" tee shirt (from the Mangini hire) but it also applies now!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm IN

love that Chowd Free, Troll Free part

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3282563]Sweet! Thanks boss!

I have been wearing my "new regime" tee shirt (from the Mangini hire) but it also applies now!!!![/QUOTE]

You just increased your wardrobe by 100%.. Congrats Ches..:yes:

I want that t-shirt!

All League
    Great, I was just thinking yesterday that it would of been nice to get a T-shirt or hat for renewing.:)

So I guess I just wait and in about 12 weeks I will have my new T-shirt?:huh:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=gunnails;3282648]Great, I was just thinking yesterday that it would of been nice to get a T-shirt or hat for renewing.:)

So I guess I just wait and in about 12 weeks I will have my new T-shirt?:huh:[/QUOTE]

Order a bigger size you'll probley be 25 pounds heavier by the time you get it..:P

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3282536]hmm, i think i'll buckle. If I pay this week, when do i have to renew, jan 2010, or a year from now?[/QUOTE]

A year from now. Welcome aboard!

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Count me in & hitting the PayPal button as soon as I get back from New Orleans. Always a pleasure to chip in & help support the Best NY Jets fan site to date.

Thanks to Sean, the mods & all the posters who make this place so much fun to visit even during the offseason, lol. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Limolady;3282716]Count me in & hitting the PayPal button as soon as I get back from New Orleans. Always a pleasure to chip in & help support the Best NY Jets fan site to date.

Thanks to Sean, the mods & all the posters who make this place so much fun to visit even during the [B]offseason[/B], lol. :D[/QUOTE]

How would you know Sue your never here..:D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282393][B]We just kicked it off 10 minutes ago. [/B]Shirt will be coming.[/QUOTE]

Okay.

Heading out to the mailbox now! :D

Nope, shirt still not there. :rolleyes:

Boy does this site suck!!!

:P :D

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282662]A year from now. Welcome aboard![/QUOTE]i'm down to renew...but i'm so stupid,things don't come easy to me...i can renew at this new and improved price right?

Jets Insider VIP
    Was I the only one who got an email a few weeks ago explaining all this? :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Savage69;3282726]How would you know Sue your never here..:D[/QUOTE]

During the offseason I join my Amish NY Jet fan brothers & sisters in Lancaster, PA working the land without the trappings of modern society like electricity or the internet. My clothes are hand made without buttons or zippers. The food we eat has no preservatives and you haven't enjoyed a stack of pancakes until it's slathered in freshly hand churned Amish butter.

However Sean was nice enough to set up a VIP Member Carrier Pigeon service with all the latest Jet news both on & off the field. You should see the look on Little Jebadiah's face as he runs up from the pigeon coop with the news scroll in his little hand & we all sit around the porch as Grandfather reads aloud for everyone to hear!!! J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

[IMG]http://openlettersmonthly.com/images/amish.jpg[/IMG]

Bewildered Beast
    Can't pass this up; I appreciate the offer! Back in the Inner Circle. :P

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282356]We are also working on a show that will be hosted by Jets Superfans discussing all Gang Green topics.

[/QUOTE]

Me wantie in on this one. I can interview Fireman Ed or Chad Pennington. Seriously.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Limolady;3282859]During the offseason I join my Amish NY Jet fan brothers & sisters in Lancaster, PA working the land without the trappings of modern society like electricity or the internet. My clothes are hand made without buttons or zippers. The food we eat has no preservatives and you haven't enjoyed a stack of pancakes until it's slathered in freshly hand churned Amish butter.

However Sean was nice enough to set up a VIP Member Carrier Pigeon service with all the latest Jet news both on & off the field. You should see the look on Little Jebadiah's face as he runs up from the pigeon coop with the news scroll in his little hand & we all sit around the porch as Grandfather reads aloud for everyone to hear!!! J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!

[IMG]http://openlettersmonthly.com/images/amish.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.deviantart.com/download/65747015/WTF_by_cycoze.jpg[/IMG]

Nice renewal package but I request one more incentive and if done I will renew today.

Can you include banning of SAR for 24 hours?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3282570]You just increased your wardrobe by 100%.. Congrats Ches..:yes:[/QUOTE]

I failed to mention the "Broadway Brett" t-shirt for obvious reasons. :D

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3282866]Me wantie in on this one. I can interview Fireman Ed or Chad Pennington. Seriously.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

You could always go over to that other site and interview Max for a couple of years. :rolleyes:

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=JetsFanDownSouth;3282880]Nice renewal package but I request one more incentive and if done I will renew today.

Can you include banning of SAR for 24 hours?[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://www.deviantart.com/download/65747015/WTF_by_cycoze.jpg[/IMG]