Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JI 2009 Membership Drive: Become a VIP! Now only $29.95 with NO ADS and free stuff!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3282382]Did you read the post?

Who's getting screwed? The current members get an extra year free and a $15 tee shirt and fridge magnet. How is that getting screwed?[/QUOTE]

I never got my chotski's. :(

Bewildered Beast
    Got the shirt; it's well-made, and I like the Belichicks Rings statement. People's comments to me (about it) have changed to a more derisive tone, but it's better than the non-response I got with my "It's a Process" Mangini T-Shirt. :P

:jets17 :jetsinsid

Jets Insider VIP
    I agree, nice shirt.

and next season when we thrash the cheating scumbag bully TWICE, it will be way more fun to wear

Jets Insider VIP
    Sooth.....I'm still waiting for my t-shirt! They are real popular here in Texas - especially with PFT. I may have to donate mine to him after last nights thrashing of the Pats. :yes:

Also waiting for the t-shirt. Cannot wait to get it! That was the clincher on signing up.

Anyone else still waiting on the t-shirt? Or a reply if it was even sent?

All Pro
    I've been waiting for 3 months.. sent a few messages. no replies

[QUOTE=Jordy;3282420]I think it's awesome Sooth.

Note: you have a small discrepancy in the price listed in the title vs. the one in your text.[/QUOTE]

What a great video on your avitar--im still laughn...good stuff

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=jetsfaneh;3428384]Anyone else still waiting on the t-shirt? Or a reply if it was even sent?[/QUOTE]

Kris & Chirs:

I checked the records and both shirts were sent Oct 21 to addresses in Winnepeg and Red Deer Canada.

Don't know why you didn't get it. What's up with the mail up there? Neither shirt was returned. If you want, I'll re-attempt to send.

Jets Insider VIP
    got my terrific shirt Sooth

can't wait to wear it next year when we begin an annual sweep of the cheating scumbags that should last for the next decade

All League
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3282925]BAN SAR???? For what? He is one of the reasons I still post on this site!

Please, after eight years of watching people come & go, some pretending to be Jet fans just to stir up trouble amongst the collective, I think SAR is one of the funniest Jet junkies we have & I for one totally get his sarcasm and ironic humor.

I'll pay an extra $29.99 to have SAR made "Moderator For A Day" and let him ban whomever he wants for 24 hours. Wouldn't that be a hoot? :yes:[/QUOTE]

[B]Great post..... great idea!!!
    I think the guy is a pisser. I look forward to his posts.[/B]

Bewildered Beast
    SAR I is awesome, but he can't hold a candle to SAR <null>.

Of course, that was in the days before they called it "the internet".

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3372927]Got the shirt; it's well-made, and I like the Belichicks Rings statement. People's comments to me (about it) have changed to a more derisive tone, but it's better than the non-response I got with my "It's a Process" Mangini T-Shirt. :P

:jets17 :jetsinsid[/QUOTE]

I like the shirt as well....one comment is the JI logo on the front is a bit small.

Takes onlookers a while to realize it's a JET shirt.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3429723]Kris & Chirs:

I checked the records and both shirts were sent Oct 21 to addresses in Winnepeg and Red Deer Canada.

Don't know why you didn't get it. What's up with the mail up there? Neither shirt was returned. If you want, I'll re-attempt to send.[/QUOTE]

really? what the hell hey? i know i see the mail men on dogsleds pass my igloo everyday ;)

could you PM me the address you sent it to pls for confirmation

thanks

[QUOTE=Paradis;3430299]really? what the hell hey? i know i see the mail men on dogsleds pass my igloo everyday ;)

could you PM me the address you sent it to pls for confirmation

thanks[/QUOTE]

same here sooth. nothing received. if you could let me know the address the shirt was sent to as well it would be very much appreciated. is there a tracking number we could use to see what's up?

hey paradis, looks like the canadians are getting hosed by the post office eh. what's that all aboot? :)